This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Chapter 6 [Daily Life]

Topic » Season 5, Chapter 6 [Daily..

2564 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei starts whispering. "So, on the last floor, I finally got the key to open the diary. When I did, I sure would say I was surprised..."

She decides to pull it out to show Toma. "This diary is a complete dissection of Hokkyo's language. I haven't done much work with it since the last kill, but I want to. It's hard, because I need to talk to Hokkyo herself to decipher it, but... this is definitely our key to defeat Shizuko. Wanna know how I know that for sure?"
2564 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma whispers*

Toma: Please tell.
2564 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
She flips to the last page, and instead of speaking, she just points.

The page reads, "If you got this far Shizuko, you know exactly what you've done. By the time you read this, I will most likely dead, whether by my own doing or not. However, with my possible death, I must confess something to you. Around the time we started this project, I sent Koyu away to the Future Foundation. I know that I agreed to help you with this project, but I never agreed to ally. My services come at a price, and my price is hindering your progress. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your life, and I hope this journal comes to help with your future plight.
-Kanbayashi-sama .3."
2564 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma reads it and a lightbulb goes off in his head, he gasps quietly*

Toma: The "Koyu" that this page is talking about, that is Hokkyo's real name?
2564 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
"That would be correct."
2564 days 20 hours ago
Logie56
*Le whisper*

Toma: On the last floor, I spotted Hokkyo in the church and was trying to speak to her normally, see how she was doing. She seemed kind of standoffish though.
2564 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
"Maybe she's just nervous that her big secret's been found out: that she knew both Ikumi and Shizuko around the time of the first killing game. She might think that we believe she is a traitor and we want her dead. We can't know for certain, though, until we work on understanding her language." This is still whispering, by the way.
2564 days 20 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma nods and continues whispering*

Toma: I will do anything I can to help you decipher it. You and Fuyashi might want to sit down or talk with her one on one, although that will be hard on a floor such as this.
2564 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko turns over onto her back.
2564 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
"We tried doing a little bit of that last floor, but like I said, we couldn't get too far before Chieko died. We did manage to learn one phrase, which would be, 'Zü sanu...' which means, 'I am...' Maybe if you go up to her, and say, 'Zü sanu Toma,' she might get more comfortable with you? It worked for Fuyashi, Midori, and me."
2564 days 20 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: I could definitely try that. *nods*
2564 days 20 hours ago
z3ro
"I'm kinda tired, so I'll go back to where I was and take a nap. It was nice catching up, though." She goes back to the corner for a nap.
2564 days 18 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei slowly awakens from her nap, and rubs her eyes in a groggy stupor. She sits up against the wall, yawning.
2564 days 18 hours ago
ccwagu
The room is darkened now.
2564 days 18 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei blinks, believing she opened her eyes, yet the darkness seems to say otherwise to her sleepy mind. "Why is it dark in here?" she ponders, before her heart begins to race.

"Oh no!" She slowly stands up, making sure not to fall.

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!