This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Chapter 6 [Daily Life]

Topic » Season 5, Chapter 6 [Daily..

2569 days 9 hours ago
Absol
Liliya is playing with a waterbottle and sitting by the jammed door.
2568 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Carson wakes up and looks around.
Carson: ".....Mmm..." He sighs sadly, feeling yet another day the price of keeping others safer.
2567 days 9 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori looks over the things she's collected from all those she loved...she chokes up a bit but goes back to sitting in her chair, eyes closed...hoping someone would have misery on her and make the pain stop...*
2566 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
Carson takes a deep breath as he continues studying the net room. He tries to identify the net, anything he can do to make sure he thinks of...something new.
2565 days 11 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is sitting in the corner of the room. She wonders if it is even possible to kill here; the quarters are very, very tight.
2565 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma nabs a bottle of water from the mini fridge and a cheese stick, he sits down in a chair at the table and thinks to himself...he knows that he needs to make it out of here for his mother. She may have passed on...but she wouldn't want him to give up hope*
2565 days 11 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei looks at Toma walking and then sitting, deciding to move closer to him. "What's been up with you? We haven't talked in a while."
2565 days 11 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: I believe most of the times we've talked lately is during trials. I'm still trying to figure out how all these floors that we've been on so far connect, what they mean. Shizuko says she has no part in this game and acted genuinely surprised when we all woke up in that room at the beginning of this, but how much of the truth is she telling, exactly? *he clears his throat and smiles slightly* I see you, Midori and Fuyashi have gotten very close. How are they handling everything?
2565 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
"They're doing fine. As am I, if you were wondering."

"Shizuko could be acting, but I do believe she might not have a part in the administration of this game. It's missing a lot of her signature elements, and the elements that are in the game are messy and inconsistent, like the floors." She pauses. "Of course, those could all be intentional to throw us off of the trail. She IS the Ultimate Cryptologist, after all..."

"I have my own theory about the floors. They seem to represent the different walks of life people have. The first floor was representative of the rebel: us fighting against despair. The second floor was about royalty and a lavish lifestyle, with the third floor contrasting that by showing a poor lifestyle based on sustenance and work. The floor above us was from the viewpoint of a child, and this floor, a businessman."

She thinks more. "Another thing stands out to me. The floor sizes have vastly differed, and I think that might be linked to the meaning of each floor. This floor and the castle-themed floor were small, which could say that they have limited, boxy, possibly biased views of the world. On the flip side, the child floor and the poor floor are a lot bigger, implying that they are more open-minded than the others."

"The one thing that bugs me about this is that if this theory was true, I don't know what it would say about the game. Is it about those in control? About us? About an uninvolved third party? I only wish I knew..."
2565 days 10 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori skimmed that fucking essay and is just sitting in a chair contemplating death*
2565 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma processes Kaiousei's queen worthy speech in his mind*

Toma: I would hope we would be able to find those answers soon. I also wonder how the rest of those items we have from the warehouse come into play. How does the radio fit into this? The cellphone? The diary? All those items.
2565 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko is lying on the floor of the room, pretending to be asleep.
2565 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
"Oh! The diary!" She motions to Toma to come closer so she can whisper into his ear. "This is extremely important."
2565 days 10 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma comes closer and is very interested*
2565 days 10 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori still has the laptop*

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!