This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Amazon Reunion

Topic » Survivor Amazon Reunion

2615 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
Can we do viewers lounge now~
2615 days 15 hours ago
sportygirl22
<3 thank you so much.
2615 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
Unsuprised here from when I was idoled out to now I think that was deserved
2615 days 15 hours ago
Emotion
Chanel, congratulations once again of your amazing win! I will gift you a blonde hair cause that's what I feel like giving you in a few weeks. I just spent my money a few days ago on this lovely weave you see on my head right now so my bets need to return and I'll gift you then :)
2615 days 15 hours ago
sportygirl22
@ pokepat and Ethan say me for player of the season. Doesnt vote me to win *takes a sip of Jabbar's tea* lmao
2615 days 15 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Thank you so much! You're genuinely the best host ever and I would love to play any of your future games <3
2615 days 15 hours ago
rockstar15
lmao
2615 days 15 hours ago
rabbaj
*hands aria the tea*
2615 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
e.e
2615 days 15 hours ago
rockstar15
yes one of the best games
2615 days 15 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Omg I'm here shortly what diD  I miss
2615 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
Chanel won, you're hero of the season psure
2615 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
Gotta say though my time was short in it this was by far one of my best games as an experince, placing? Not so much
2615 days 15 hours ago
Emotion
Ok, thank you everyone for the fantastic season! I'll open up the viewers lounge in a minute but first I want to say that on my Cast Assessment pregame i said that I didn't think Chanel would win and I and delighted to tall you all that I stand corrected. She played amazing and absolutely earned this win. Congrats again!
2615 days 15 hours ago
rockstar15
who did you think would win?

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!