This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Amazon Reunion

Topic » Survivor Amazon Reunion

2611 days 4 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Thank you so much <3
2611 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Congrats Chanel and everyone who won awards <333

And omg Yay I'm a hero finally!!! I've been getting too many villain awards lately LOL
2611 days 4 hours ago
Emotion
Before I let you guys in, lets see where Survivor is headed next...

for 3 seasons Survivor has traveled the globe and introduced many amazing characters. Now... Of the shores of Panama 16 brand new castaways will be marooned in the Pearl Islands. Two tribes will face off against eachother in pirate battle level proportions. 16 brand new castaways will compete for the gift prize and the title of sole survivor. Join us this spring for the premiere of Emotion's Survivor: Pearl Islands!
2611 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
emotion?
2611 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
oh
2611 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
:o
2611 days 4 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ruff!
2611 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
My body is ready
2611 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
lol
2611 days 4 hours ago
Emotion
Ok, thank you all for the fantastic season and the wonderful activity and cast it was a true delight to work with all of you and host this season. Thank you all for everything. I'll now open the viewer's lounge for you all and Ponderosa for the final 2 to look at. If you would like to be apart of the Sweepstakes for next season and the discussion for the newbies, join the viewer's lounge group and take a seat. Ok, this is Emotion Signing off of this wonderful season Chanel, congratulations again on your win and that's everyone else! You all have an awesome weekend! Goodnight!
2611 days 4 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
<3<3<3
2611 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
Gnight
2611 days 4 hours ago
pikaplayer
Night girl!
2611 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Aww this was a blast!!!
2611 days 4 hours ago
Emotion
It's open! Thanks again everyone!

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!