This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2741 days 1 hour ago
Birew34
Nobow and Lionsden. Your fate in this game now depends on the 10 people on the jury. They will vote for who wins survivor

ONCE ALL VOTES ARE RECIEVED, I WILL READ THEM. VOTES ARE DUE BY HALLOWEEN AT 7:30 PM CST!
2741 days ago
lionsden121
I'm gonna make this quick from moon dancer on I told most of y'all how to vote with the exception of flick who got idoled out who I wanted out went and I won most of the immunities and when I didn't I had the social game to me not getting voted out at the hufus and it votes
2741 days ago
lionsden121
I got out Ferdinand out first cuz I thought he was coming after me and from then on I got our people I had no or weak relationships on
2740 days 16 hours ago
ferdinandz
You answered my question lol ^
2740 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
My jury vote is simple. But i'm just not a simple person so we're not going the simple route. I need the two of you to choose your top three cupcakke songs. Ranked 1-3 and favorite lyric from each song.

Whoever does so will get my vote. I am 100% serious. Fail to do so and fail to receive my vote. Bitch this not no gimmick, this is my image.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cupcakke
2740 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
deepthroat hump me fuck me
tit 4 tat try to talk it out but you end up walking out
vagina remind ya fuck ya
2740 days ago
NoBow
Queen Cupcakke is a legend omfg.

Okay:

Juicy Coochie "So excuse me sir if my pu**y fart, to make my thighs shake like jello I need a Dick longer than an eggroll."

Deepthroat "Keep in smelling like baby wipes, I never smell like sardines"

Number 3 is hard between Search and Doggy Style buuuut you can't beat "Swallow his babies so he won't be on Maurie tryin to deny it"
2739 days 22 hours ago
demikol
If someone stumbled upon this on accident imagine them reading these last couple posts lol.

I apologize to our host and castaways for my inactivity, I try never to do that but it happened. My question is simply to you both:

Why do you to think your sitting here at final 2?

Good luck
2739 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
my social game of the final 6 which i told each of them to vote and then slowly cut them on who was targeting me first hufus turned then It

also the many immunities helped so people couldnt target me
2739 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
@Tim

Some of your cupcakke lyrics were incorrect and not the exact things she said, do you think that represents your game at all in a foreign sense of game theory?
2739 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
Lol no not at all if you wanna give ur vote to ny for something that isn't related at all to this game fine by me but you know I played a better game then ny
2739 days 15 hours ago
Hufus
Grats, both of you!

@NoBow, why do you think you deserve to win over Tim? What were your big moves?

@Tim, grats man, you really deserve it. I really don't have questions, I think my vote is pretty set. But lemme say something... I didn't target you until I knew you were targeting me. And then I tried to flip the votes. Just to clarify it. xD
2739 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
I actually was never targeting you if kolby told you that he's lying
2739 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
>;)
2739 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
Well there's ur answer hufus
2739 days 2 hours ago
NoBow
Thanks Hufuss.

Going into the game the only person I knew left FIRST. But instead of trying to protect him (badgirlsclub) I voted with the others on my tribe which gained their trust.

In the early game I was one of the only person on my tribe who showed up to challenges which both kept me in the game as well as made me approachable to the other tribe members when it came time to vote.

open group

Survivor: Maldives [DAY 36]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!