This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Match Up Ceremony #6

Topic » Match Up Ceremony #6

2771 days 23 hours ago
cswaggerr
2771 days 23 hours ago
Koji
Let's go
2771 days 23 hours ago
cswaggerr
2771 days 23 hours ago
cswaggerr
2771 days 23 hours ago
Koji
I'm hoping for a blackout, it'd mean 10 truth booths in 1 lol
2771 days 23 hours ago
cswaggerr
*Lights Return to Normal*

As fate would have it, tonight you have blacked out. This blackout truly reflects the efforts of the cast. You no only have FOUR more chances to get this right.

If you do succeed,, only 15/20 of you will now be getting your gift. Decided by activeness and random.org

Head out
2771 days 23 hours ago
Koji
I actually think this is good for us tbh
2771 days 23 hours ago
cswaggerr
Date challenge will be posted tomorrow.
2771 days 23 hours ago
Koji
For the first time we have actual confirmations on a Match Up Ceremony
2771 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
My match is either cole or Chris per all the truth booths and tonight
2771 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
Oh crap forgot about Jake :c I suck at this
2771 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
or Koji, Rich, and Tyler
2771 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
and lets just remember when we are putting ppl together that andell is a gay dude, so lets stop putting him with girls
2771 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
also just wanna say that eddie and tito are a perfect match for sure and if we confirm this, then we can knock out all the matches from week 2 because there was only one beam, so if yall wanna continue with what you are doing then go ahead, but I'm trying to beat this near impossible game
2771 days 16 hours ago
Coyle14
just did the math, if we confirmed them to be a match, we will have confirmed the 4 matches from week 5 matchup

open group

Are You The One?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!