This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 2

2516 days ago
rodrigueseve
(Yes im a sore looser, and thats why I am not geting over it. Its my personality so respect it)
2516 days ago
Novamax243
(I admit you're right when I probably should have said more in the main chat, but that still doesn't mean Brian doesn't understand my character. I might not have the most entertaining character ever but I still did all my training with Brian and through that he can determine how strong I am and what my character is like.)
2516 days ago
BrainJak
(Wow... this is so weird... yes day has ended. The dead will be revealed in just a minute)
2516 days ago
ccfq12w
(We aren't going to respect someone who is calling out the host for cheating just because they are a sore loser)
2516 days ago
pikaplayer
(Last year I'm pretty sure my character was the most creative but who the character is doesn't mean anything and it should never mean anything for that matter)
2516 days ago
Kgamer2218
(https://tremorsintoronto.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/drink-everytime-bitch.gif )
2516 days ago
rodrigueseve
(OK NOW YOU ARE GIVING AN ACTUAL JUSTIFICATIONA ND NOT ONLY ATTACKING ME. If you would say that fucking earlier, the whole argument we had till here could have been squased right there!)
2516 days ago
ccfq12w
(I have given plenty of justification throughout this entire conversation)
2516 days ago
pikaplayer
(No not really I was just being a shameless plug to get my character mentioned <3)
2516 days ago
rodrigueseve
(Im not calling out the host anymore, im arguing with you because you dont understand my fucking point, I now understood how this shit works you are the one who are attacking me and I have to answer to that. Not gonna sit pretty)
2516 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
(:/)
2516 days ago
kgunzrok
(Every charecter i have made was developped and I died 3/5 times
)
2516 days ago
rodrigueseve
(I was talking about Max on the justification message. The second one was for you cff. And Pika ok I get it now, im only arguing because if someone argues with me im not backing down)
2516 days ago
ccfq12w
(I do understand your point cause I am dead also but you saying that Brain is cheating as a host is just disrespectful and being salty)
2516 days ago
BrainJak
*the anthem plays as the faces of the dead appear in the nigh sky...

The Boy from District 2...

The Boy from District 3...

The Girl from District 8...

The Girl from District 9...

The Boy from District 12...

the anthem ends*

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!