This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 2

2527 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
(Yes! And according to what hapened in mails, you died! He stepped back and swung, you charged forward and grabbed, you were screwed)
2527 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(WHATS WRITTEN THERE IS "I decide the outcome of these actions" IF I GOT THAT WRONG THE FAULT ISNT MINE)
2527 days 13 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
[the day is over right? im going to bed lmao]
2527 days 13 hours ago
ccfq12w
(UHM YES IT IS DON'T BLAME BRAIN FOR YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING HE HAS EVEN EXPLAINED THIS BEFORE THE GAMES EVEN STARTED)
2527 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Ok, ok let's calm down and take a deep breath its just a game not real life)
2527 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(BRIAN I WASNT EVEN BLAMING YOU ANYMORE I WAS JUST ARGUING WITH CFF AND MAX BECAUSE THEY DIDNT UNDERSTAND MY FRUSTRATION!)
2527 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
(Also no offense but you tried to jump at me with a slash in one of your legs and a stab in the other)
2527 days 13 hours ago
kgunzrok
(Ok lets drop facts)

(If Brain picks winners of the fight based on "Who he likes" Why was i 24th last season)
2527 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
(Oh im sorry rod! I thought you said that to me :/)
2527 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
(@kgunz THANK YOU XD)
2527 days 13 hours ago
Flamey9999
(I know this is not my conversation, but you're a fucking sore loser, you DIED. Get over it it's not like you actually die in real life..)
2527 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(Im not saying that either kgunz! I thought he would decide on how the character was developed troughout the games and pre games, how strong the character is and if he wanted to do shit like imagine an underdog winning a fight)
2527 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
(And I got 14th last year based on the bias logic I should've gotten higher but that's not a thing)
2527 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
2527 days 13 hours ago
ccfq12w
(My point exactly Flamey)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!