This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Mukono)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Mukono)

2397 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
Welcome to your first tribal council of the season, Mukono. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is out, so are you. Dip your torches in the flame and take a seat so I can ask some questions.

Brian - You said before the challenge *glares at Gsatt and Clark*. Does that mean that one of them are getting your vote? Or can you three wash away the past relationships and vote out someone else?
Kelly - Do you fear your the target because you went inactive at the worst time?
Mamba- At the premiere you said "Stares down Brian, hey boo boo still salty i see" Does that mean you and Brian will vote for each other, or do you think you can create a truce for the first vote?
Gsatt - Same Question as Clark, will you gun straight for a target because of pregame relationships, or can you start anew?
Brady - Do you think you can fear for idols this early? If not what are you voting on?
Jackson, Chris, Pika - You three showed up the challenge, do you all think you deserve a free pass for this vote for showing up at the challenge?
Jake - What is your mindset going into this vote voting out an inact or a threat?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow (November 9th) @ 8:00 PM EST
-YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR VOTE IN TO BOTH OF US
-Failing to submit a vote will result in a SELF-VOTE (three of these and you're out)
-You can change your vote as often as you see fit
-PLEASE SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! We would love to hear your perspective on the game
2397 days 19 hours ago
pikaplayer
Jackson, Chris, Pika - You three showed up the challenge, do you all think you deserve a free pass for this vote for showing up at the challenge? Yes as it shows that we can be active and help the tribe win.
2397 days 19 hours ago
Karmaron72
No I don’t think it gives me a free pass at all
2397 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian - You said before the challenge *glares at Gsatt and Clark*. Does that mean that one of them are getting your vote? Or can you three wash away the past relationships and vote out someone else?

I dunno. "mamba" has been a total douche to me in the past over a game that i had no control over, so idk if he is still acting like that or what. As for Gsatt, he has recently lied to me and been very.... idk, EVERYWHERE in a game, so im not comfortable around him rn
2397 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Mamba- At the premiere you said "Stares down Brian, hey boo boo still salty i see" Does that mean you and Brian will vote for each other, or do you think you can create a truce for the first vote?

Just wanna clear the air, I only replied back to show i wouldn't be intimidated by anyone let alone someone whos taking past games into account for this one. I have no beef with Brian. That being said this is a tribe game and theres no me in tribe, I give everyone my word that unless majority decides to vote Brian I will not vote Brian.
2397 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Brian if i have ever been a douche to you from the bottom of my heart that was never my intention, i feel bad you feel that way and i apologize. I hope we can move forward from this. I really do apologize
2397 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
It's fine. I honestly shouldn't have brought it up if you didn't remember it tbh
2397 days 18 hours ago
gsatt12
Gsatt - Same Question as Clark, will you gun straight for a target because of pregame relationships, or can you start anew?

I hope we can and yes I did lie to him so hopefully we ca put our past behind usss....
2397 days 5 hours ago
chrisdooger
Not a free pass at all, but it proves that we want our tribe to win, hopefully we are stronger tribe after this vote.
2396 days 21 hours ago
Joshbb17
Ill go tally the votes
2396 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
Good Luck All
2396 days 21 hours ago
Joshbb17
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2396 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Gl
2396 days 21 hours ago
gsatt12
ahhhh

scareddd
2396 days 21 hours ago
Joshbb17
*nobody stands*
2396 days 21 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Same

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!