This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Tribal Council #11 (Quechua) [PART 2]

Topic » S1 Tribal Council #11..

2678 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Quechua - (The Final Three)
Clarkkent6969
islandsurvivor
Possiblythis

JURY, the six of you must select the FINAL juror! You may vote however you would like. Vote on who played the worst game, or vote someone who you personally want to miss out on pleasing their cases to you as to why they should win the first JH Survivor!

JURY VOTE-OFF VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW AT 6PM EST. If you fail to vote, then nothing will happen other than you won't have any say. If there is a tie, the other person not in the tie will be the decider. If there is a three way tie, then the three of you will plea your case and there will only be six jury members.
2678 days 17 hours ago
Writinglegend
This is dumb lol
2678 days 17 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Gl evryone
2678 days 17 hours ago
islandsurvivor
I agree Writing :)
2678 days 17 hours ago
Writinglegend
This seems thrown together last second tbh why not just have a fair final three
2678 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
Essentially your fate is being chosen by the jury either way.
2678 days 17 hours ago
kingLiam
Well, idk who to vote?
2678 days 17 hours ago
Possiblythis
Good luck Island and Clark!

This could be a very interesting vote, I have no idea about the votes, any one of us could leave this game, this has been a great game, each of us deserve to be here for the game moves we have all played. This twist could potentially completely change the whole game
2678 days 17 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I'm not gonna try to convince the jurors to keep me, all I ask is you put the 2 people that you feel have played the best in finals. I hope you don't base this off of who you don't want in finals for whatever reason. If you feel myself and Island played the best vote to keep us two, or myself and Possibly vote to keep us, or hey Island and Possibly vote to keep them.

No matter what happens I'm proud of how I played, I hope the jurors see that I played a respectable game, and give me the chance to plead my case at the final tribal. If not I totally understand and respect your decision. It's been a pleasure playing with everyone
2678 days 17 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
We'd be having a fair final 3 tribal if it wasn't for Sports so blame him
2678 days 17 hours ago
kingLiam
Why should i give you vote? idk i'm out of the loop
2678 days 17 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Who are you talking to Liam? Me?
2678 days 17 hours ago
kingLiam
THE F3
2678 days 17 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Can we just have a good ol F3 :) ftc
2678 days 17 hours ago
Writinglegend
Jury shouldn't vote at all the boycott this
2678 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
IF the majority of the jury are against it (so four needed) then we will cancel this vote and go right to FTC

open group

JH Survivor S1 - Survivor Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!