This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Tribal Council #11 (Quechua) [PART 2]

Topic » S1 Tribal Council #11..

2678 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I don't want to go too in depth as to why you should keep me but Liam you told everyone multiple times how big of a threat I was, Nos did too after he left. And eventually writing, I'm not mad about that at all I'm saying people were told that I was a threat and I only had my name written down twice (once by a sore loser) and I'm still here at final 3.

I would love to stay until ftc so I can go more in depth about my game
2678 days 11 hours ago
Possiblythis
Why should i give you vote? idk i'm out of the loop

Well, since you left in 7th, Nostalgic and Island formed an alliance of 2, they both won immunity, so myself, Clark and Writinglegend aligned and we decided to vote sports out. Then I won f5 immunity, which left us 3 to choose who to eliminate and we chose nostalgic. Island won f4 immunity, Writinglegend wanted to get rid of Clark, however I decided to make a move and get out Writinglegend who seemingly had been in the driving seat for a little while, I managed to swing the vote against my oldest ally, now we're at f3. I carried Clark to the end.

Now, I'm aware that I could have gone with the plan, and gotten out seemingly the biggest threat, however I am not afraid to go against big threats, I know that I was in the know throughout, i have built relationships with all the big threats in this game but I've outlasted most of them, I made great friendships and alliances, I strategically held my own despite not knowing most of the people in the game due to my inexperience to the site, which can not be said for the other two, meaning that I had to have a better strategic game and build it from scratch.

I also made a fair assumption that we were going to f2 when the host tried to avoid answering whether this was f3 or f2, it made sense, due to sports.

I have played this game and I have played it my way, i played hard but under the radar, I have made it to the final 3! I hope that this is enough reason to keep me in until f2.
2678 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I just want to say this no one carried me, day one I made an alliance with Nos and Island, I was loyal to Nos until final 5, I then convinced Island whom I kind of backstabbed to keep me literally a half hour later. There were plenty of times Nos and Island wanted Possibly out but I moved the target onto others. At the sports eviction I had 2 options 1. Vote sports and make sure he went 2. Vote Possibly and make sure he went. I knew Sports was voting me, I also knew that Possibly had told me that he wanted final 3 with me before the Sports vote so
It was an easy decision. At final 6 I positioned myself perfectly I knew with voting out Sports I would have 2 final 3s going into final 5. I was only on the end of the wrong side of the vote once and that was the Livvie vote and that was because she self voted. There's a lot more to my game which I will reveal if I make final tribal
2678 days 11 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Why are u guys posting like ur FTC speeches already?
2678 days 10 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I'm not, Possibly said he carried me so I was explaining why no one did, I have a lot left
2678 days 10 hours ago
Nostalgic
Y'all know who I think played the best game. I'm for a F3 FTC but will shoot through my vote anyway
2677 days 23 hours ago
jharrin7887
I have received 1 vote so far
2677 days 16 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well I only got one vote.
2677 days 16 hours ago
Nostalgic
May as well move on to a F3?
2677 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
Due to the jury's extreme disinterest in voting a finalists off I have decided ALL THREE OF YOU WILL MOVE ON TO FTC

I'll post it in about an hour! Have your speeches ready!
2677 days 15 hours ago
Possiblythis
Woo! Good luck guys!

open group

JH Survivor S1 - Survivor Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!