This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Magik Academy Applications~

Topic » ~Magik Academy Applications~

2496 days 23 hours ago
Zuelke
~Applications~
Name: Wendy Wu, Homecoming Warrior
Race: Asian
Age in Human Years (14-21): 17
Sexuality: straight bicurious
Element You Wish to Study (once you rank up you may choose 2): air
Grade (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year [If you choose human you most likely will be a freshman]): 1st
Subject(s) You’d Like to Study (up to 3 or 4[Mandatory Subjects do not count]): dark magic, advanced warrior training, assassination, divination
Personality (4-5 traits or a short description): Wendy Wu is a good, intelligent girl.  But ever since her parents were killed she has made it her destiny to find the culprit and bring her dead parents justice.  She studies dark things so she can understand her enemies and have the knowledge and wisdom it takes to prevail in her quest.  But as a young warrior, her mind is easily corruptible and she often finds herself lost in her hatred.
Character Bio: ^
Your relationship with Humans (how you feel about them, only for nonhumans): humans is all she's ever known
Why Are You at Magik Academy?: Wendy is looking to hone her masterful combat abilities and learn more skills along the way.  Her sensei recommended Magik Academy to continue her studies.
Face claim (IRL, Hyper realistic, or both): http://affinitymagazine.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Wendy-Wu-Homecoming-Warrior-1920x1080.jpg

~Personal Info~
Username: Zuelke
Skype user: zuelketengaged
Time Zone: CST
Activity level (1-10): 10
Do you realize if you are not active enough I will kill you? id like to see u try
Do you promise not to start shit with others or the hosts? i wont start shit with hosts but what's wrong with a lil drama? ;)
IF YOU ARE WHITE LEVEL PLEASE FRIEND ME
2496 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
~Applications~
Name: Anya Winters
Race: Human (Witch)
Age in Human Years (14-21): 16
Sexuality: Straight
Element You Wish to Study (once you rank up you may choose 2): Earth
Grade (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year [If you choose human you most likely will be a freshman]): 1st

Subject(s) You’d Like to Study (up to 3 or 4[Mandatory Subjects do not count]):
Basic Warrior Training
Beast Slaying
History of Heroics
Curses and Witchcraft

Personality (4-5 traits or a short description): Brash Energetic Brooding Cruel Vain
Character Bio: Anya knows little of Fae or Magic, and does not care for either. What she does crave, is power. The power to destroy those who oppose her and her people, and to raise up those who would help them. Though she has joined the Academy, she seeks the knowledge neccessary to fight the Fae head on, and win regardless of her own inhibitions. She is quick to rush into conflict, but can be cunning when neccessary.

Why Are You at Magik Academy?: To learn about Magic and Fae, so I can defeat whatever comes my way.
Face claim (IRL, Hyper realistic, or both): Isabelle Fuhrman

=You already have the rest=

(I know you said if we made more than one, they would have a high chance of death, so if she gets squashed by an encyclopedia or something I will understand)
2494 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
~Applications~
Name: Luis Navarro
Race: Moon Elf
Element You Wish to Study (once you rank up you may choose 2): All
Grade (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year [If you choose human you most likely will be a freshman]): 1st story
Subject(s) You’d Like to Study (up to 3 or 4[Mandatory Subjects do not count]): Light Magic, Dark Magic, Alchemy
Personality (4-5 traits or a short description): Reserved, thoughtful, cryptic, remembers
Character Bio: In the community of moon elves, Luis kept to himself and never really was interested in finding others; which made him a wonderful specimen. Against himself, however, he slightly envied the sun elves and their ability to be so open with others. He tells others the academy is only to learn...but he wants to learn how to be personable also. Now that he's here, it's his life. He will do his best to live it.
Your relationship with Humans (how you feel about them, only for nonhumans): Like a dumber younger sibling; lovable but...in need of a lot of help.
Why Are You at Magik Academy?: To learn~! (kinda already said why)
Face claim (IRL, Hyper realistic, or both): https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/0YfyO-G7VympG8x4jqn9ja4IAO0/fit-in/2048xorig/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2017/04/13/815/n/37139775/4d34241c58efc4a1d86048.44612386_edit_img_image_43427755_1492105462/i/Who-Christian-Navarro.jpg

~Personal Info~
Username: ninjohn
Skype user: ninjohnwoot
Time Zone: PST
Activity level (1-10): 7.5
Do you realize if you are not active enough I will kill you? EEK sure
Do you promise not to start shit with others or the hosts? Ya
2494 days ago
spinfur
Name: Ryder Dixon
Race: Sun Elf
Sexuality: gay (are you honestly shocked?)
Element You Wish to Study (once you rank up you may choose 2): Fire and Air
Grade (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year [If you choose human you most likely will be a freshman]): 3rd year
Hunting and Archery
Dragon Riding 101-312
Theater (His favorite)
Assasination
Personality (4-5 traits or a short description): Loud, Crazy, Upbeat, Fun, Party Animal
Character Bio: He's love being the popular kid or well popular elf, he really does the bare minimum to pass his classes and he spends most of his time hanging with friends and partying hard when given the chance. He is responsible... kinda... but he still knows he still has to help take care of his little brother, Blake, even though they are polar opposites. He's very protective of him and he would do anything to make sure he is happy. However most of the time he just tries to get out there and do everything he wants and not dwell on silly things like homework.
Your relationship with Humans (how you feel about them, only for nonhumans): He likes them if they are nice and willing to party with him, if not well then he really doesn't care.
Why Are You at Magik Academy?: To have fun, make friends, and party!
Face claim (IRL, Hyper realistic, or both): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b7/8d/a5/b78da58e379f9dc432cff032d2322a04.jpg
(bad at finding hyper realistic so w/e)

Name: Blake Tristin
Race: Moon Elf
Age in Human Years (14-21): 15
Sexuality: gay (again are you shocked?)
Element You Wish to Study (once you rank up you may choose 2): Earth and Water
Grade (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year [If you choose human you most likely will be a freshman]):2nd year
Potions and Illusions
Healing Studies
Light Magic
Alchemy
Personality (4-5 traits or a short description): Quiet, Reserved, Caring, Helpful, Gullible
Character Bio: After his parents died in an unknown accident (or that's what they told him) he was put into an adoption house (Cause ya know elves have that). When Brian's parents came along they decided to adopt him even though he is a moon elf, but they loved him anyone. He was raised with the sun elves trying to fit in however he knew in his heart that it sometimes the things sun elves do he doesn't want to do. He makes a good amount of friends however he is very gullible at times and that could hurt him. He honestly cares about his studies and stuff more than partying and having fun however he is also trying to please his brother who wants him to relax and liven up a bit.
Your relationship with Humans (how you feel about them, only for nonhumans): He is interested is studying the humans since he doesn't know much about them and wants to get to know a bunch of them.
Why Are You at Magik Academy?: To expand his studies and learn new things about himself as well
Face claim (IRL, Hyper realistic, or both):
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fe/41/a0/fe41a0606d0a3e7c701f93892b4dcf45--book-boyfriends-dark-hair.jpg

~Personal Info~
Username: uh... *looks above the app* Spinfur?
Skype user: Wcplays
Time Zone: Central
Activity level (1-10): 7
Do you realize if you are not active enough I will kill you? yee
Do you promise not to start shit with others or the hosts? Pormise <3
2492 days 16 hours ago
Flamey9999
FUUUUUUUUUU-
2490 days 2 hours ago
Rain848
~Repost~
Name: Rayne Andrew
Race: Vampire
Age in Human Years (14-21):21
Sexuality: Straight
Element You Wish to Study (once you rank up you may choose 2): Water/Wind
Subject(s) You’d Like to Study (up to 3 or 4[Mandatory Subjects do not count]): Any
Personality (4-5 traits or a short description): Snarky Confident Nosy Chipper
Character Bio: Rayne stumbled upon magick academy in order to get herself in check for she has had moments of weakness killing humans she has used as a source of blood. So she comes to magical academy to start her habits in check and to also learn a few things
Your relationship with Humans (how you feel about them, only for nonhumans): Life source
Why Are You at Magik Academy?: To get her habits in control
Face claim (IRL, Hyper realistic, or both): Candice King if she is used Claire Holt

~Personal Info~
Username:Rain848
Skype user:
Time Zone:PAC
Activity level (1-10):7
Do you realize if you are not active enough I will kill you? Ye
Do you promise not to start shit with others or the hosts? Ye
2477 days 23 hours ago
kgunzrok
Name:Nycia Illeria
Race: Human
Sexuality:Asexual
Element You Wish to Study (once you rank up you may choose 2): Earth
Grade (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year [If you choose human you most likely will be a freshman]): 2nd
Subject(s) You’d Like to Study (up to 3 or 4[Mandatory Subjects do not count]): Dark Magic, Assasination, Herbology, potions and Illusions
Personality (4-5 traits or a short description): Emotionless, Distant,Reserved, pessimistic, moody
Character Bio: Nycia grew up in a very lonely household, both her parents where never around when she was little so she had to fend for herself from a very young age. She has nothing she owns that she didn't have to work for herself. She has never had the best experience when it came to public situations, causing her to be more  cautious when in large groups.
Why Are You at Magik Academy?:She grew bored of her home life and chose it was high time to actually start to do something that would matter for her life.
Face claim (IRL, Hyper realistic, or both): https://theiapolis.com/d4/hTC/i1HI3/k4/l1HQH/w1HC/y13/charlize-theron-as-mavis-gary-in-young-adult.jpg

~Personal Info~
Username:Kgunzrok
Skype user:Have it
Time Zone:Now
Activity level (1-10):8
Do you realize if you are not active enough I will kill you?Mhm
Do you promise not to start shit with others or the hosts?Ya ya
2477 days 23 hours ago
QueenRenge130
Name: Arinad Lochlan
Race: Angel
Age in Human Years (14-21): 18
Sexuality: Pansexual
Element You Wish to Study (once you rank up you may choose 2): Water
Subject(s) You’d Like to Study (up to 3 or 4[Mandatory Subjects do not count]): History, Math, Healing Studies, Chorus
Personality (4-5 traits or a short description): Arinad is easily offended, easily disgusted and all round finds most things abhorrent or disturbing, especially other people.
Character Bio: Arinad is an old but childish angel. He doesn't act his age and he doesn't feel his age. He no longer remembers whether he died or if he was created, only that sometime around his 100th year of existence he became bitter, hateful and disgusted about the rest of the world. He is petty and will do anything to force others to pay for their sins, though he rarely resorts to violence as opposed to manipulation and emotional destruction.
Your relationship with Humans (how you feel about them, only for nonhumans): Disgusting as anything else but with slightly more potential.
Why Are You at Magik Academy?: He got too disgusted by his current surroundings and this was a lateral move.
Face claim (IRL, Hyper realistic, or both): http://img03.deviantart.net/6cd4/i/2006/271/7/b/random_guy_i_designed_by_chidacheese.jpg

~Personal Info~
Username: QueenRenge130
Skype user: Cats
Time Zone: What is time?
Activity level (1-10): Regina George
Do you realize if you are not active enough I will kill you? WE SHOULD ALL JUST STAB CAESAR
Do you promise not to start shit with others or the hosts? ... Eh.
2477 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Name: Weylyn Masters
Race:Werewolf
Age in Human Years (14-21):17
Sexuality:Gay
Element You Wish to Study (once you rank up you may choose 2):Water
Grade (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year [If you choose human you most likely will be a freshman]):2nd
Subject(s) You’d Like to Study (up to 3 or 4[Mandatory Subjects do not count]): Photography, digital art, and Graffiti, Languages, Curses and Witchcraft.
Personality (4-5 traits or a short description): Messy, Lazy, Rude, Cocky
Character Bio: When weylyn was born his family always thought of him as different. When they learned of him being a werewolf they feared for their lives and threw him out. He went into the woods and became part of a wolf pack. He grew up with them and every so often they would go and terrorize the humans of the nearby town.
Your relationship with Humans (how you feel about them, only for nonhumans): Weylyn hates all humans because he believes they are unfaithful.
Why Are You at Magik Academy?: Weylyn came to magik academy so he could learn more about the history of the place. He also wanted to low key make some friends that weren't wolves and figured people wouldn't torment him here.
Face claim (IRL, Hyper realistic, or both): http://www.my-hairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/hairstyles-thick-black-hair-men.jpg

~Personal Info~
Username:bigdizzleyomama
Skype user:katiewiglesworth
Time Zone:est
Activity level (1-10):9
Do you realize if you are not active enough I will kill you?sure
Do you promise not to start shit with others or the hosts?sure

open group

UiD Archives!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!