This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Soul Training

Topic » Episode 1: Soul Training

2683 days 4 hours ago
Shangelahhh
I AM AN IDIOT? NUH UH UH UH UH UH UH NO NO NO LOL YOU MUST BE KIDDING BECAUSE I AM A BONAFIDE LEGEND AND I AM LASSITA'S FAVOURITE AINT THAT RIGHT LASSITA BECAUSE I AM WHAT SICKENING AND YOU LOOK LIKE PEPTO BISMOL BUT MORE LIKE PEPTO ABYSMAL LOLOLOLOLOL I AM A COMEDIAN JUST LIKE KATYA IS BYE BYE BYE
2683 days 4 hours ago
rollingderp
CF: send help. this egg woman cant take it anymore.
2683 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
*Wham eats popcorn*

CF: Sbhsxbjkjjhhhhhhhhhhhh is really annoying.
2683 days 4 hours ago
Fell6
Are you just two children on each other's shoulders, you act like that small spoiled child that thinks they're the best and think they can get whatever you want.
2683 days 4 hours ago
Shangelahhh
I CAN GET WHATEVER I WANT BECAUSE I AM SHANGELAHHH AND I AM A CELEBRITY IN NEW ORLEANS EVER HEARD OF THE THIRD WARD BOP? IT WENT TO NUMBER #54 ON THE NEW ORLENS CHARTS IT GOES LIKE THIS

WAUUUUUUUUGGHHHAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYASHABOOTY
2683 days 4 hours ago
Fell6
CF: I need an aspirin, whatever her name is, she is annoying as fuck, I really she goes first.
2683 days 4 hours ago
Fell6
You can't even come up with original drag names, we already have a Shangela, and I find her amazing, you are a copy cat, but minus the talent.
2683 days 4 hours ago
Analiese
*teases hair*

*stabs shangelahhh with MY teasing comb*

*CF* - NEXT
2683 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
*Wham's ears bleed from Shhavbgdcbnhhhhhhh's singing*

CF: *blinks*
2683 days 4 hours ago
Fell6
Oh good she decided to shut up, let's hope she's sashays away soon.
2683 days 4 hours ago
DragRaceHenny
That Black Queen @ this whole thing

2683 days 4 hours ago
lassidoggy
So, unfortunately, Litter Ally (Weetmaster) has decided to walk from the game due to personal problems. The game will continue without her.

Although I planned a double elimination, it was only happening if all ten of you stayed this week and didn't quit. So, this week, everyone is safe. What I'll do is share my critiques with everyone, and then we'll continue on as the final nine.
2683 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
CF: Meh.
2683 days 4 hours ago
AintItFun
CF - *Makes a strangling motion with my hands*
2683 days 4 hours ago
lassidoggy
Wham!- While I enjoyed the concept of a cracked out woman at Studio 54, I thought some editing needed to be done. Why do you have braids on with your afro? I think that if this week went on as usual, you would have been in the bottom and in danger.

Eggtrina- Okay, I LIVED for this. The hair, the makeup, the pattern, the shoes... YES. The ONE thing I'd change is the length of the dress. I think it should be a tiny bit longer as I can see your chocha. Overall, great job!

That Black Queen- I think this is an okay look.. My biggest concern is the concept of your look. I'm getting rocker chick when I should be getting disco queen. I think that for you to improve, you need to think a bit more critically about your look and what you want to produce.

Cher E. Pie- I really thought this was cute. It's a bit safe, but it's cute... Although I don't like the Rebecca Glasscock KISS star. :P

Cindy Zoo Lou- Girl. Plagiarism is NEVER okay in my game. I'm going to give you a warning right here on the stage: Snap out of it. Stop this right now. You are better than this. Act your age, girl. Act your age.

Alisha- It's disco, and I won't deny it! However, it's rather pedestrian and dull. I expected bit more from you. However, it's not a bad look and I don't think you were in danger this week.

Sonia Best- I was getting pink friday realness! It's so cute and bouncy and totally disco. I think that you were a contender to win this week.

Minori- GIRL, THAT WAS PHENOMENAL. The colour choices were stunning. However, I'm going to challenge you on one thing and one thing only: I want to see you do something fishy.. JUST FOR ONE CHALLENGE. And this goes for ALL of you... Try Something New. I want to crown someone with versatility.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright. What I'm going to do now is crown the winner of this challenge. It's between... Eggtrina, Minori, and Sonia Best.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Eggtrina, you're a winner, baby! Congratulations.

open group

Lassita's Drag Race: The Remix

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!