This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion!

Topic » Reunion!

2623 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
2. Sam! (obviously) He was active for the lempira tribe but not seen as a threat. Then started winning individual immunities. He aligned with the right crowd and never had conflict with anyone. His name kept popping up but he managed to stay.
2623 days 23 hours ago
iliketoparty
Honestly Budd same here lol. Jackson was a good ally, but even a good foe
2623 days 23 hours ago
iliketoparty
oh yay :) Co-Hero of the season :D
2623 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
last award i have...

BIGGEST VILLAIN
2623 days 23 hours ago
Karmaron72
WHAT IM A HERO
2623 days 23 hours ago
BernieBudd
>: 3
2623 days 23 hours ago
iliketoparty
lol Jackson, surprised?
2623 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
this goes to...

(undercover villain to me) Budd! Lies, lies and more lies lol! Lies for you and you and youuuuu! Budd told everyone what they wanted/needed to hear. I think people underestimated him and clearly baught what he was selling to make it to f3. He even threw a vote on Amanda at the 10th tribal council because he wanted to be the only one in the game with 0 votes :p his villain-y nature was part of his entertainment value to me too. he's really smart and i just enjoyed watching him tangle webs of alliances and lies ^_^
2623 days 23 hours ago
GentlemanG
I agree with the heroes and villains! Good choices Kara!
2623 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
haha thanks ray ;)
2623 days 23 hours ago
BernieBudd
YAAAS VILLAIN LYFEE
2623 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
if people didnt get an award, doesnt mean they werent appreciated in the game! this was an AMAZING first season for me to host. i loved all the cast members. if there wasn't an award it was merely because you werent around long enough or i didnt get to see much of your personality in the game
2623 days 23 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
You hosted a GREAT game!! Thanks for allowing me to be part of it :)
2623 days 23 hours ago
Karmaron72
nice budd!
2623 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
so a HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE <33

everyone is invited back to apply for any future season (except sam, sorry you'll have to wait since you're a winner winner chicken dinner lol) :D

i hope everyone had fun and if you have any suggestions or comments for me, please comment or mail me!

SEASON TWO TAKES US TO....

VENEZUELA ^_^

SEASON WILL START APPROX APRIL 16TH! starting to plan it now and need a bit of a break in between seasons

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!