This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion!

Topic » Reunion!

2623 days 17 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
Awww Thanks :)
2623 days 17 hours ago
iliketoparty
JAckson i think the dumbest move of the season was whoever voted for me when i had individual immunity

btw KAra who was that? lol
2623 days 17 hours ago
Karmaron72
The fact that Sam and Ray were able to keep Deeanna and Ryan was a great move on their part.
2623 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
its only season for me hosting but tbh i did expect some bigger moves :p lempira totally dominated after copan turned on kevin
2623 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
season one**
2623 days 17 hours ago
Karmaron72
that was not me
2623 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
@sam that was deeanna! lol she had a busy day and didnt even notice when she sent her vote and then it was too late when i caught it/replied
2623 days 17 hours ago
Karmaron72
I voted for Ray at that tribal
2623 days 17 hours ago
iliketoparty
i have a feeling it was probably Bryan, but i have no clue
2623 days 17 hours ago
Karmaron72
IM GLAD NO ONE IS BITTER EXCEPT FOR RAY
2623 days 17 hours ago
iliketoparty
oh lol, deeanna was my second guess tbh!
2623 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
everyone thought it was bryan rip lol!
but it was lil ole deeanna :p
2623 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
anyone want to discuss or ask anything else or are y'all ready for some awards?!
2623 days 17 hours ago
iliketoparty
hehe.

and Jackson i think deeana and ryan voted with me that round was casue maybe Deeanna was scared that i confronted both you and her about flipping and shit?

idk if that was at f9 or not but i knew it was close to that
2623 days 17 hours ago
Karmaron72
I just want to marvel at how me and Deeanna escaped being eliminated at F12 despite being down 4-2

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!