This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

2069 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
COME ON IN GUYS!!!

getting a new look at the switched tribes where Israel, Brady, and Christian were all voted out

fun fact: all three people that left were still on their original tribes AND were the only people not to comment at tribal council
2069 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
if you think we're merging today...
you're completely wrong, sorry

https://media.giphy.com/media/13h1Ju2pgsXv9K/giphy.gif
2069 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
LET'S GET TO TODAY'S CHALLENGE!

you will be working with your new tribes of 4 :)

2 tribes will have immunity, 1 will visit tribal council

TRIBE FLAGS
-------------------

For today’s challenge you’ll be working together designing tribe flags for your tribes. Each tribe will submit only ONE tribe flag. You must incorporate the tribe’s name and the names of the current tribe members. Otherwise, you are free to create anything you’d like.

You can make your flag however you want, whether it’s an actual drawing, or made digitally. You will upload/screenshot it and send me the link via mail.

Once all tribe’s flags are in, I will send them to a panel of 3 judges (two mystery users and myself), who will be judging them based off the following criteria:

Creativity - __/10
Effort - __/10
Neatness - __/10

Neatness is referring to that it looks nice and not a billion ideas all poorly thought out and executed.

The TWO tribes with the best overall score from the three judges win Immunity (best score you can make is 90; 30 points from each judge). The tribe with the lowest score will go to tribal council.  If there is a tie, a fourth judge will break the tie.

You have until 1pm EDT tomorrow to submit the flags to me VIA MAIL! when you submit this mail, please copy in your tribe mates so they know that you have sent it.

I will take only ONE submission so make sure everyone is happy with it before sending it to me!

GOOD LUCK!
2069 days 9 hours ago
ticofernandez
Ok sorry tribe but I'm going to be completely useless this time i don't know how to photoshop or any of that
2068 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
i have received all the flags and am sending them to the judges now :) stay tuned!
2068 days 16 hours ago
Ari_
Yay, goodluck to all. :)
2068 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
Sorry for the delay folks! You did a great job getting these in early but one of the people I had to judge has been offline so I’ve had to get a back up. Results and tribal posted shortly

2068 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
LET'S GET TO THE RESULTS!!!.....

FIRST i'd like to say i appreciate the effort that went into the flags. i personally thought all 3 tribes did a fabulous job :) unfortunately....one of you will have to go to tribal :(

myself and 2 other unbiased judges (that will remain anonymous) reviewed and scored your flags...5 POINTS SEPARATED EACH OF THE TRIBES
WITH A TOTAL OF 66 POINTS, IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE...
2068 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
https://media.giphy.com/media/EfpekOhM5UPyvC20OY/giphy.gif

GRATS YOU HAVE WON IMMUNITY AND ARE SAFE!

PLEASE MAIL ME YOUR IDOL GUESSES
2068 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
IT COMES DOWN TO SAMROSA AND KHLANG....ONE OF YOU SCORED 61 POINTS AND THE OTHER 56...
THE SECOND TRIBE SAFE TONIGHT IS...
https://media.giphy.com/media/pHXgalyJONc6pM7k8f/giphy.gif

GRATS YOU HAVE WON IMMUNITY AND ARE SAFE!

PLEASE MAIL ME YOUR IDOL GUESSES
2068 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
Sorry SAMROSA unfortunately this means you have lost this challenge...but what you did win is a trip for 4, all expenses paid, to.... tribal council :X Tribal council will be posted shortly and castaways mailed.

No idol guesses for Samrosa :(
2068 days 4 hours ago
Rocketokid13
God dammit....Sorry guys.
2068 days 4 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Are we able to see all three flags?
2068 days 4 hours ago
Ari_
post the flags, i want to see what almost beat me
2068 days 4 hours ago
Rocketokid13
That was my first time designing ANYTHING, so even though we lost I'm actually kind of proud with what I did.
2068 days 4 hours ago
ticofernandez
Don't be sorry bilbo you stepped up and did it and i thought your flag was really good

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!