This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Lempira)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Lempira)

2619 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
-Lempira enters-

Tonight this tribe will go from 7 people to 6 and one of you will be the 3rd person voted out of this game.
-----
Questions (for everyone):

-Do you see strong alliances forming already or is it still too early for that?
-Did you expect to be seeing me again so soon? What do you think needs to change for the tribe to win?
-Last vote was a bit divided. Will tonight be the same, or more unified?

-----
Votes are due tomorrow at 6:30 PM EST
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.
Send Confessionals too.
2619 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
- Well it's obvious people are getting to know each other and form alliances because it's what the game is about, but I don't think there's any too strong alliances being made just yet, I could be wrong though.

- I thought this challenge could go either way, we basically just need to try harder in the challenges so we don't have to see you again, it honestly sucks going to tribal. Hopefully we get out of this losing streak.

- I hope it isn't as divided and we can come as a tribe and do whats best for the tribe as whole, but who knows what will happen.
2619 days 4 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
-Do you see strong alliances forming already or is it still too early for that? I think it is still kind of early to be honest.

-Did you expect to be seeing me again so soon? What do you think needs to change for the tribe to win?   I was really hoping we would pull out a win so we wouldnt be back. I think we are a strong tribe it just wasnt our challenge to win I guess. I think we gave our best effort it just wasnt enough this time. I think as long as we stick together , try our best and have active participation we can win this next one.   

-Last vote was a bit divided. Will tonight be the same, or more unified? That's hard to tell but I hope it isnt as divided.
2619 days 2 hours ago
BernieBudd
-Do you see strong alliances forming already or is it still too early for that?
Pfft I wish
-Did you expect to be seeing me again so soon? What do you think needs to change for the tribe to win?
Not expected butt I always love seeing Kara <3
There's somebody who isn't even trying to do challenges (on purpose).. If we keep he who is not to be named (BRADY) we will definitely have a better chance of seeing you again
-Last vote was a bit divided. Will tonight be the same, or more unified?
I think we'll be united states
2618 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
I'll go tally the votes

*collects urn*
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2618 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.

*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
*unfolds first parchment*
2618 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
1st vote
*flips vote*

Brady (self vote)
2618 days 17 hours ago
GentlemanG
Good luck everyone!
2618 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
2nd vote
*flips vote*

Brady

That's 2 for Brady
2618 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
3rd vote
*flips vote*

Brady

That's 3 for Brady
2618 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
4th vote
*flips vote*

Brady

That's 4 votes and that's enough. Brady you are the 3rd person voted out of the game
2618 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
-brady walks up with his torch-
Brady, the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*
Time for you to go
2618 days 17 hours ago
k4r4k
Lempira, head back to camp. I'll be seeing you @ 8:00 pm est for your next immunity challenge
2618 days 17 hours ago
GentlemanG
Sorry to see you go Brady!
2618 days 16 hours ago
Karmaron72
sorry brady!
2618 days 16 hours ago
deeannamorgan
Bye Brady!

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!