This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #18(BHD)/#13(ISS) - [Guadalcanal]

Topic » Tribal Council..

2661 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GUADALCANAL! Welcome to back to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury........Justin L. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. ETHAN C. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the 2nd member of the Jury........

OPEN QUESTIONS -

- After tonight; this tribe becomes Thirteen. With the numbers dwindling; are alliances going to hold more weight as the game progresses?

-  Tonight; someone becomes the 2nd member of the Jury. Is this a contributing factor in who must go at tonight's Tribal Council? 

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5:30pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. REMINDER to send votes to BOTH BestHeroD and I.

POST your name for another question.
2660 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
- After tonight; this tribe becomes Thirteen. With the numbers dwindling; are alliances going to hold more weight as the game progresses?

Sometimes this part of the game is about just surviving. Alliances rarely stick strong until the end anymore so just being in the game can give you the ability to get to the end even if your current situation is bad. Strong, true alliances hold a lot of weight.

-  Tonight; someone becomes the 2nd member of the Jury. Is this a contributing factor in who must go at tonight's Tribal Council?

Not really. Vote people out and worry about the jury later. If you worry too much about the jury then you may soon be sitting on it.
2660 days 22 hours ago
Jimmytv

Yeah obviously they are, alliances are the most important things in this game.

This is but because the jury is that big and because Final 2 is in such a long time, this is not really a contributing factor.
2660 days 12 hours ago
Smitty105

Yes. I think a lot of people are trying to pave their way to the end of the game. You need to find those few people you can trust.

This early jury votes could very well draw lines in the tribe. However, their is still A LOT of game left to play.
2660 days 11 hours ago
rapidsmartypants

Definitely. You never know how much an alliance can carry as each tribal council goes by. Whether if it's the weight of how many allies you got or how big the target is on your back(s).

It's a factor, but at this point, it's all about trying to survive.
2660 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
11/14 votes received.
2660 days 7 hours ago
lionsden121
I won't be on when the votes are read but if it is me going just realize who the threats are and don't let a tight 4 get to the end

Also I called it when the twist happened that this would happen so I'm not blindsided in the least I knew this twist fucked me from the second it happened I told y'all I was fucked and now I'm getting it
2660 days 7 hours ago
flippo135
I think alliances are definitely gonna be tested going into the latter stages of this game.
A tribal council is a tribal council.
2660 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.....
2660 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2660 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
2660 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
*looks around*
2660 days 6 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Good luck guys
2660 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*No one stands*
2660 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright; with that said. I'll begin reading the votes. First vote......
2660 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tim M.

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!