This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

2547 days 23 hours ago
heatherlum
ohhh yeah well memory issues. anyway  love it. hoping to see some at albany pride on june 11th. cant wait.
2547 days 22 hours ago
Lawblondie
I respect and love you both. I have read your speeches and other answers and really have no additional questions at the moment. This will be a hard decision<3
2547 days 22 hours ago
heatherlum
its ok law. what ever decision you make. i love you for.
2547 days 22 hours ago
Krisstea
@ EVERYONE
2547 days 21 hours ago
Katniss12
Heather. Fuck off with your irrelevant ass bitch bye. I played my game, bitch.
2547 days 11 hours ago
heatherlum
well then, you played a game where you self evicted, great game plan. would not go with that on in the future!
2547 days 9 hours ago
TJ2807
Ok both of you played respectable games to Me, but there's one thing I have a problem with.
Heather didn't vote in f4
Kristy didn't vote in f3
I feel lIke the freedom to vote in this game is an amazing power everyone wants and needs.
Yet you both tool that for granted.
Survivor is a game you try to win, not to be the best friend. And in the end, a true friend would undestand a true game move.
Anyone here on the jury would KILL to get that vote you guys both threw away, myself included. I don't feel it's respectable to the game itself, I do understand why you didn't but I don't feel that's how you play survivor.
Explain to me why making that choice was a good move on your part.
2547 days 9 hours ago
heatherlum
The reason I made the move to not vote was partly based on friendship. But honestly. I knew that if Jason went to finals I would loose my ass to him/you. And I knew that you had to go in order for me to have a shot to win but i felt and do feel guilty about thinking that way. I should be happy that my pal could win a game. and that's great but no so great when you want that win as well. So by me not voting I knew that Thomas and Kristy would do my dirty work sorta and take you out when I knew I could not. I think any time you learn a lesson then it's a good move. My lesson learned was that I now know how hard it is to make choice. I think I will be more understanding of game moves and less emotional. I hope. Some times it takes being on the other side of things to learn lessons.
2547 days 8 hours ago
Krisstea
@TJ
As many know me as a person I am loyal and sometimes to a fault. As you know when it came to your vote it was very hard but it was your or me and you came very close to getting Thomas to flip but I had to get his attention to focus on me again because if you were able to pull that off, would have been a huge move and you would have won. So at the last comp, I had a very difficult time and did not want to vote as Thomas had just shown his loyalty to me and I was with Heather since day 1... I asked Michael if there could be a game for the 2nd person to go to the finals and he agreed.  If he would not have, then a vote would have had to be made for the game to end. Like I said at the beginning, I am loyal to a fault and that is my weakness.  Be sure to read your tribute :-)

open group

M_Davis1998's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!