This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

2561 days 20 hours ago
DavidM7
I did not lie once in this game but bent the truth a few times.

-

Please explain the times you "bent the truth" because if your claiming not to lie I'm pretty sure bending the truth is in fact lying
2561 days 20 hours ago
Mexus
Hello ladies congrats! Kristea, people thing you played a clean game, so clean that you've never really struggled. What was your biggest struggle during the game and how did your gameplay help you overcome it?
2561 days 19 hours ago
Krisstea
@ David
I bent the truth once because I dont like to lie, it was with you and Kat, the day you both asked if I had the idol because I was one of the ones I got a clue to the idol. I was not going to say Yes I have the idol, so I congratulated you and with Katniss, I said I didnt have a lot of time and gave the clue to someone else and I did give the clue to some one else (Thomas) after I had found the idol.
2561 days 19 hours ago
Krisstea
@Mexus
I had many struggles in this game, This being my FIRST group game, was a struggle in itself, I had no idea what to expect from each day, it was always something differe. My alliance went from a 4 to 2 in days and then we had to try to find trust in someone because we were always on the low side of the numbers. When you see people saying kind of rude things about you or your alliance it hurts but you cant help but bite your tongue as you do not want to target yourself, this was hard for me, I am a sensative person so I take everything to heart. Trying to get others to talk game with me was not easy as well, I tried reaching out to people but sides were drawn and it was obvious that I was on the other side. Sometimes rules were changed and it was hard to figure out how to make a new scenerio work, like when Yogs quit and Pete was brought back after we just voted him out. My only option was to literally spend hours doing comps to get good scores or search for idols which wasnt easy and always a struggle.
2561 days 19 hours ago
heatherlum
yadd,  i am not going to say that i deserve it more then kristy. I think the games we played was far different. Kristy's was more  challanges and idols. Mine was 25% challenges and Idols, and 75% social. I did find one idol on my own. I also won two individual immunities (camp spell). I also busted ass when i was on seteju. and helped win some stuff there. As for my social. I had an outside alliance. One that i was honest with kristy about. I know in your eyes that makes me crap. But i had to make sure that i had something. I knew from merge that we were sitting ducks. And had to do something. When i had the chance to take out Kristy, I could not. I could not write her name down like i was asked. This game is hard. I was really good a deflecting and making up ohh shit i heard this. or rather just revealing when to talk about it and when to shut up about it. So on that note. you vote how you vote and ill love you either way. Im not saying dont vote for me. Im saying. your going to have to choose between two good friends!
2561 days 19 hours ago
Krisstea
@Yadd
I cant say why I deserve your vote more than Heathers tbh, I mean I think we both played very good games. We made it by working together and staying loyal to each others. As Heather said, we played different games, I tried to reach out to others on the other side but game talk never really went any where. Before he left Bluejay had messaged me a clue but I had already found it, other than that my talking to people in the game was about other things instead of the game as I felt we all were still friends.  Heather having her side thing helped to know what moves that needed to be made, As she kept that going, I tried my hardest in comps and finding idols to keep us safe.  I always tried to have immunity so if it came down to where they were going to vote either of us I could use an idol to make sure we were safe.  As Heather could have taken me out, I blocked a move against her, but it was a secret and until I hear its ok to say, I still cannot say what that move was.  I felt Heather and I played a little different but had the same goal and we were a good strong team and just worked so well together.  However you decide to vote will be the right decision :-)
2561 days 17 hours ago
deeannamorgan
Honestly, I'm really disappointed with how this game was played and how the f3 went down. I think its very sad to quit a game because you don't want to vote out your friend and I think both of you need to let out your evil side a bit.

I want (NEED) both of you to say one thing wrong with the others game and how you played  better. I don't want to hear the bullshit of they were great i love them blah blah, to get my vote you need to be honest and stop acting like everything is always sunshine and roses inside a group game.

Outside of this game ily both.
2561 days 17 hours ago
heatherlum
Ok well D, I dont think there was anything wrong with her game. I think She played  different then me. But its not wrong. If you want to know what i would have done different if I was her? hmmm. I would like to think that if i were her I would have had a back up plan. Mayby she did. I dont really know. But from my understanding Kristy did not. I would like to think I would have played more with the other side.
2561 days 17 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*I can now accept votes from jurors*

Meant to say that 47 minutes ago oops.

You have until 8pm EST tomorrow to submit a vote for a WINNER! :)
2561 days 17 hours ago
heatherlum
ohh and how i played different? I had tj. He was not my plan b. He was my how can i take him with me. But then honestly i got scared. So many people were like if you go your gonna win and I was scared shitless that if tj came then i would be done fore. But then that thaught went right out my head because at least i would loose to a good person. When it came down for me to vote i had an issue. I did not want to off thomas. He is a good kid and a great friend and had a shit day. And Kristy was the best. I could not take her out. How do I choose who deserves it more? how do i look at the three of them and say well you did this. one point for you? i think i did my share of screw overs in this games. Jay, Dee. Ash. those suck but were things i felt i had to do. Peter the first time?
2561 days 16 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Heather, ask all the jurors. I have been rallying for you. But your answer to Deeana's question has completely opened up my vote. "Ok well D, I dont think there was anything wrong with her game" is not something you want to say when at ftc. I get that your apart of that frat of goody two shoes, but damn. 8/10 times I prefer to vote for the person who took me out so I can say I was beat by a winner instead of a loser, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Kris, the problem I have with you is the fact that you couldn't even be bothered to vote at f3. That's pathetic. I would have LOVED to even make it to final 3, so the fact that you wouldn't even vote is so disgusting. I get that you're all fuck buddies and singing kum-by-ah around a fire, but try to think about how the jury percieves some of the things you do instead of worrying about hurting your friends feelings from time to time.

Looking at both of you, I might decide to pull a Kris  and don't vote at the f2. Anyways, here's your question. Since neither one of you will talk shit about each other, I want you guys to do a tribute to the jury. Say something nice/mean about each juror. The person who I can smell the less bullshit coming out of their mouth when reading the tributes as well as the other questions will get my vote.
2561 days 16 hours ago
Krisstea
@Dee I guess my answer to you is like Heather said we played different games. I probably would not have had a side thing with someone from the other side, information was always not correct of we learned or it late and didn't have time to change our plan.   I guess I just focused more on our alliance and what everyone thought. But when you get information you have to weigh it out and wonder if its true or not. So I think playing in one group is more beneficial, to me anyway but might work for others.
2561 days 15 hours ago
heatherlum
ok well i wont be mean but i will be honest.There is a difference . jay- best thing about you is that you trusted me- worst thing about you is that i trusted you. honestly. you were my sheep. I had plans to use you until my team could not use you anymore and them make up some shit to feed to tj about you going after him or Dee or anyone important in that group. That's honest not mean.

yadd- we had a final four and that's what i love about you. i think you would have kept it. What i don't like about you is that you never once hinted at what if we made it final four and what we would do then. So honestly I am a little unsure of your game play. so when you left  i was kinda like shit. there goes a number and a friend but well at least i don't have to figure out that part.  That's honest not mean
David- what i love about is that you made it clear you hated me. and that you wanted my fat ass on a platter. You made sure there was no if and or buts about it. What i don't like about you. well you were coming for me. I don't think i need an explanation for wanting you gone. Some thing else i can say is that you gave me a run for my money and there were times you said shit that i wanted to blow up and tell you to suck an egg because you were being a dick. and there were no reason for it.
Law-something nice? easy. your will always in my eyes be my pres. in my heart. you have it. I will always defer to you for things. I miss you so much. and i know it was hard for you to talk to me after i left FBW. a negative thing? Thats harder. this game you had some much shit on your personal plate that i knew you could not do the challanges. and that you were in no way able to play this game as hard as some of us due to the challanges in your personal life. So when you left. i was sad but i was thankfull that they did not take out Kristy. I am sorry i felt that way!
2561 days 15 hours ago
heatherlum
Kat/Conner- Well something nice, hmm I think your both nice people. On a negative. Two things, First I think you were sheep. Its said that i had some. so why not others. I think that neither of you played the game and im not sure why show up if you dont care enough to even attempt. I think that you both were just here to help others and had no plans of you owns

Dee- First i like you as a person. Your great. funny. on a negative note. some of the things you did i think were mean. Like posting some things after the votes went your way. we did not do that to you. so i dont understand. if its just a game when why be like that. also You said that i had sheep? baaa. i think you had a few of your own lol. And its ok but dont be mad when you think i have some.

Tj- Your my best friend on this site. and i am sorry your not here. something i love? well easy your my bestie. Something i dont like, you wanted me to make a move agenst someone who to me was the same thing that dee was to you. So if you would not do it to dee, and i would not ask you too, so why put me in that position? i never asked you vote Dee. she is your other bestie. it just kinda made me sad.
2561 days 15 hours ago
heatherlum
Hey D i did do yours

open group

M_Davis1998's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!