This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Guidelines and Roles

Topic » Guidelines and Roles

2554 days 7 hours ago
Crocadilly
Hi everyone! We hope you are as excited to get this show started as we are! Here we would like to post a few guidelines to be followed that way we can ensure the best experience possible for all involved. Please read these over carefully.

1. Please be ACTIVE. Activity is key to any shows success. We have a very fun season planned and would like to continue this show into future seasons, but we can’t do that without active participation. We would really appreciate if everyone tried their hardest to be active, that way we can all have an amazing season and series!

2. This season opens during our Junior year at Parkers Canyon High. We are all juniors and all know each other unless expressly stated otherwise in your biography (be it that you’re a new student or what have you).

3. No God Modding. We know this is a supernatural show, but please, to the best of your ability be realistic. There are no invincible or all-knowing characters (even if you’re a psychic).

4. All supernatural characters will follow the town guidelines unless you have permission from a host to do otherwise. This means no telling humans about the supernatural, no revealing yourself/others in public in any way, and no feeding or attacking humans in Parkers Canyon.

5. Fights. Try to keep physical fighting to a minimum. Additionally, you may not kill or severely harm any other character...without permission. ;) 

6.Psychics. You do not know a character's every thought/motivation. Your abilities are primarily in the form of visions. However, you can “hear” what characters “think” in their minds (i.e. thoughts written like: ^god, she's so annoying^).

7. Vampires. As previously stated, do not drink from humans inside town boundaries. Additionally, please do not overuse/abuse your glamouring ability. If you want to glamour a human to do something dramatic/impactful please get a host's permission first.

8. Witches. As previously stated, keep public magic use to a minimum. Magic is mostly through spells and rituals. Spells can have any number of effects. Spells are to be translated into Latin, but please make sure that the outcome of your spell is expressly stated (in parenthesis or any other necessary means).

9. All. For the most part, the supernatural creatures are all aware of who the other supernatural characters are (except for the new students). However, they do not know who the slayers are and the slayers do not know who the supernaturals are. You may NOT tell a slayer about a supernatural or vice versa unless you have permission from a host. Also, all humans are unaware of the supernatural at the start of the show unless otherwise stated in your bio.

We are pleased to inform you that roles have also been posted on the Wix site : https://mildsalsa101.wixsite.com/nightworld/characters

Please read ALL roles and then comment here on the thread when you’ve done so. Once you’ve read them all we will give you a cute green dot.
2554 days 6 hours ago
dvs194
Read :)
2554 days 6 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Read+
2554 days 6 hours ago
Katherinee_
I read all the rules and almost all of the information about the characters. The story is just amazing! I love my updated bio and the relationships overall. This is going to be EPIC!
2554 days 6 hours ago
crush
Wooo
2554 days 5 hours ago
crush
I fucking love the wix page
2554 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
I have read the guidelines and the roles on the wix page, I'm very excited!! :D
2554 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
read the rules and info
2554 days 4 hours ago
zachboy967
read
2554 days 4 hours ago
Rain848
Read and awesome
2554 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
oh read :P
2554 days 4 hours ago
jbreezy
Read
2554 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Read! Cant wait!!
2554 days 3 hours ago
Glinda
Read and I can't wait
2554 days 2 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Read
2554 days 2 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Read it :)

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!