This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 1.3 "Bigfoot or Something Like It"

Topic » Night World 1.3 "Bigfoot..

2532 days 23 hours ago
mildsalsa
Date: September 4, 2017 -- a week since the last episode
Weather: 70 degrees, cloudy

August 31, 2017:

Lindsey Grant’s memorial service was held. The entire town was in attendance; the Basketball team served as pallbearers. Nina was released from the hospital that day, and she and Torrance both spoke at the funeral. There is now a plaque dedicated to him in the Parkers Canyon High gymnasium.
        Debbie’s funeral was not as popular, but they did manage to trend #BetterLuckNextTimeDebbie on Twitter. She did not receive a plaque. When questioned about the death of student Karen, the Principal replied, “Who?”

September 3, 2017, 10:00 p.m.:

Kayden Holmes is leaning on the hood of his father’s pick-up truck in their garage. His father is pacing around. Somebody is tied up in a chair with a bag over their head.
        “There’s a reason we do this, Kayden,” his father tells him. “We need more youngins like you in the game these days. These… things.. their numbers are growing like crazy! Whatever happened to that Bennett girl? Is she still around?”
        “Yeah,” he tells him. “She’s still around. Obviously, not like she used to be.”
        “Since her father,” Kayden’s dad nods. “Yeah, old Mr. Bennett thinks he knows best.”
        His father approaches the person in the chair from behind, pulling the bag off his head. Mark is sitting in the chair with duct tape over his mouth, bleeding from a wound on the side of his head. “Full moon’s coming,” his father tells him. “We’ll be keeping this one chained in the basement. See if he turns tomorrow.” He puts the bag back over Mark’s head. “I want you to talk to the Bennett girl. See what she remembers.”
        Kayden nods and begins to help his father move Mark.

September 4, 2017, 12:00 p.m.:

Lilly is sitting with Dolly and Jenny in the PCHS cafeteria. They’re literally all eating fries and a Coke. Marc approaches their table with a Coke of his own. “Hey, guys,” he greets them. He looks to Lilly and offers her a smile. “Hey, Lilly.”
        Lilly smiles back. “Hey, Marc. How’s it going?”
        He nods, not really looking at any of them. “Good, yeah. But, uh,” he turns back to Lilly. “I was hoping we could talk, just for a second. I feel like we haven’t talked since the other night.”
        Lilly looks a bit confused. “You mean the drive-in?”
        “Yeah,” he laughs. “And, you know, after…” He continues to chuckles a bit.
        Lilly is definitely confused. “After?”
        Marc looks between the three girls as if Lilly certain had already told her two friends. He receives no help from them. “You know, at my place?”
        “What?” Lilly pauses for a second, trying her best to think back. “We weren’t ever at your place.”
        “What’re you talking about?” Now, Marc is confused. In fact, they’re all pretty confused. He gives her a pleading look. “You came over… to my house?”
        Lilly shakes her head, laughing slightly. “I have no idea what you’re talking about, Marc.”
        Marc stands from the table. “Seriously? That’s what you’re going with?”
        “Marc? What are you talking about?” Lilly looks up at him. Dolly and Jenny share a glance between themselves.
        “You know what, forget it.” Marc turns and storms out of the cafeteria. If he could have slammed the door, he would have.

September 4, 2017, 1:30 p.m.:

Tora and Tessa are both sitting in rolling chairs in the Newspaper Staff room. Torrance is perched on the desk at the front of the room. The girls have a glint of fear in their eyes.
        “You guys,” he begins, “we need to step up our game. Or, you do. Mike and Robby are getting all the credit around this place, and it’s hard for me being the only leading lady.”
        “I mean, I just joined,” Tessa mentions.
        “Yeah, well, I’m sorry the fallen cheerleader arch doesn’t last forever, Tessa.” Torrance rolls his eyes. Tora chuckles a bit. Torrance turns to her. “And you, Tora, where the hell are all of your pictures at? Did you lose your camera? Did you pawn it off to buy that kn
2532 days 23 hours ago
mildsalsa
*knock-off slung over your shoulder?” Tora begins to formulate a response, but Torrance completely cuts her off. “We need to step it up, ladies. We need to go to that bonfire tonight and nab a story. I don’t care if you have to step on somebody else’s toes. I don’t care if you have to do a little light digging here and there. I don’t care if you have to fucking kill somebody. We need something, and we’re going to get it.”
        “Yeah, but, like,” Tora looks between the two of them. “What?”
        “I don’t know.” Torrance grows more aggravated. “We need a breaking story. We need to go find a story, and then break it. Ask around about Luna. There’s no way she just up and transferred schools. In the first week? Please. And now Lindsey? And that Mark kid didn’t show up to school today?”
        Tessa shakes her head. “No, Marc was totally here. I saw him with the Trinity in the caf.”
        “Not Marc,” Torrance barks at her. “Mark. Mark with a “K” Mark.”
        The girls nod and “Oh” in unison. “I mean, he could just be sick.” Tora offers.
        Torrance crosses his arms. “That’s what they said about Luna.”
        “Yeah, but really she moved,” Tessa nods.
        “No, she didn’t!” Torrance exclaims. “Nobody moved!” He takes a moment and sighs. “Just go, both of you. Get ready for the bonfire. Bring me a story.” He looks seriously at them. “Tomorrow.”

In this episode:
Tonight: A bonfire at the lake held in Lindsey Grant’s memory. However, a full moon looms overhead, and the werewolves are forced to transition.
Tomorrow: The students embark on a school sanctioned camping trip in the aftermath of the night before.
Tea: Four characters will die this episode.

**(Please do not post until Thursday, June 8, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. CST, 6:00 p.m. EST)**
2532 days 23 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
2532 days 22 hours ago
crush
My baby Lindsey I'm still in cardiac arrest
2532 days 21 hours ago
Crocadilly
(Lina Forever)
2532 days 10 hours ago
Katherinee_
(#BetterLuckNextTimeDebbie
When questioned about the death of student Karen, the Principal replied, “Who?” - Literally me LOL!
Tea: Four characters will die this episode. - I'M SHOOK! )
2532 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
(#BetterLuckNextTimeDebbie and tame impala <3 )
2532 days 4 hours ago
Crocadilly
***You may begin posting: Everybody can begin making their way to the bonfire!!***
2532 days 4 hours ago
Chicklet
*packs blanket into bag with her other bonfire essentials*
2532 days 4 hours ago
Finnick
*Gets ready in his bedroom, trying not to look across the hall into Lindsey's room.*
2532 days 4 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Victoria is sitting home alone. She calls Tessa*
Hey girl. What's up?
2532 days 4 hours ago
mildsalsa
*getting ready at Lilly's*
What was up with Marc today?
2532 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* brushes teeth a gets in the shower *
2532 days 4 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
-also getting ready at Lillys-
*curls my hair in her bedroom mirror*
2532 days 4 hours ago
benner_2304
(On my way to rehearsal so I will be off and on until about 10 central)

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!