This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 1.5 "Grave Expectations" SEASON FINALE

Topic » Night World 1.5 "Grave..

2492 days 6 hours ago
mildsalsa
Date: October 13, 2017 (Two weeks after Episode 4)
Weather: 67 degrees, partly cloudy

September 27, 2017, 6:00 a.m. (One day after Episode 4)

C.J. is pacing a few yards from his warehouse. He swears there was somebody here last night, and he can still faintly smell their presence. He continues his search until he sees a piece of paper crumpled on the ground. He picks up the paper and flattens it. The paper is a print out of a news article. C.J. begins reading and soon discovers the article details the “animal attack” on the Fox family years ago. His eyes widen as he flashes back to that night: the family, the car accident, the attack, the blood.
        C.J. crumples the article again and stomps back to his warehouse. On his way, he pulls out his phone and tries to call Tessa. She doesn’t answer. He hangs up his phone and tosses it in anger, turning back to the spot where he saw somebody last night.
https://media.giphy.com/media/spdm0ExMVXSxO/giphy.gif

September 27, 2017, 12:00 p.m.

“You talked to Lindsey? Like, Dead Lindsey?” Emmaleigh locks her phone and gives her attention to Cyrus. She’s sitting in Jenny’s basement along with Cyrus and the other Circle witches.
        “Emmaleigh!” Lilly hushes her. “He’s dead, too. Have some respect.”
https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1432397807ra/14952260.gif
        Jenny gives the two of them a harsh warning glare. She turns back to Cyrus. “So, it’s a spell versus a spell? That’s it?”
        Cyrus nods. “Kinda, I guess. Lindsey said she has to kill for hers. And she’ll be coming for Dolly and Garrett, any psychics. They can see her even if she takes possession.”
        “Who all does she have to kill?” Kyle speaks up, sitting in the corner.
        Cyrus shrugs. “I don’t know. It’s for the spell.”
        “Not if we kill her first,” Jenny smiles.
        “And if we don’t?” Emmaleigh bites her lip. Jenny and Lilly share a worried glance.
        “Then she wins,” Cyrus looks down. “She’ll take possession of one of you and live inside your body forever. You’ll grow stronger, but it will be her power and her control. We’d be screwed. She doesn’t have long, though. She can only exist as she is in our realm for another three weeks, tops.”
        “Then we better get cracking,” Jenny stands up and pulls out her phone. “We’ll reconvene tomorrow. I need to make a call.”
        Everybody stands and says their goodbyes. Emmaleigh and Kyle leave, and Cyrus soon follows after them.
        Lilly stays behind for a moment. “Who are you calling?”
        Jenny dials and places the phone to her ear. “Our Plan B.”

October 13, 2017, 7:00 a.m. (Roughly two weeks later)

Blaise gets out of his shower and runs his towel over his body. He shakes the water from his hair and steps in front of the mirror. He stares at his reflection and gives himself two thumbs up. His phone rings from his bedroom.
        He wraps his towel around his waist and paces to his room. He picks up his phone and places it against his damp ear. “Hello?”
        “Ducky! Hi!” His mother exclaims from the other end. “Your father and I have missed you so much! I know it's early, but I just wanted to call and let you know your father and I will be home sometime tomorrow!”
        “Oh, really?” Blaise looks around. “I hardly noticed you were gone.”
        His mother laughs. “Oh, don’t be silly. I know you missed your Mumsey!” She laughs again. “Anyway, we have a bit of a surprise for you.”
        “You do?” He is actually surprised. “What?”
        “Oh, you’ll just have to wait until tomorrow to see! I love you, Ducky! Oh, yes yes, and your father loves you, too. We’ll be home soon. Kisses!”
2492 days 6 hours ago
mildsalsa
October 13, 2017, 2:00 p.m.

Dolly is walking towards Oliver’s house at the end of the street. She ditched her extracurriculars. Torrance had everything under control in Newspaper, she figured. She walks faster, anxious to reach his house. Once she does, she approaches the front door and rings the bell. She waits and rings the bell again after a moment.
        She steps back, looking at all of the windows on the front of the house. She closes her eyes and tries to sense if somebody is inside. However, she doesn’t pick up any mental activity. The house is empty.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/ec3125b3225b4f062a9a6be3bb9a9ec2/tumblr_nmjsbcM5sL1sim304o4_250.gif

October 13, 2017, 3:00 p.m.

Kayden’s father is pacing in his basement. He has a gun in one hand, and his phone in the other. In the center of the room, Oliver and his mother are tied together back to back. Their mouths are taped shut. Oliver’s mother is crying and probably has been since they were taken. Oliver is staring at Mr. Holmes with hate in his eyes.
        Mr. Holmes hardly looks at them. “I’ll be leaving soon, kiddo.” he says into the phone. “I need you to come home and check the basement after school, make sure everything's… still in place.”
        “I will,” Kayden says on the other end. “What about...?”
        “Don’t worry,” Mr. Holmes says. “I’ll be back in time. We need to find these stones.”

In this episode:
Tonight: A tailgate and the Homecoming Basketball game! Don't forget to get tickets and vote for your Homecoming King and Queen!
Tomorrow: Tomorrow will be the Homecoming dance in the School's gymnasium!
Tea: The Night Hag is going stag to Homecoming, but she's looking for a permanent date. Nobody is safe this episode.

**(Please do not post until July 2, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. CST, 6:00 p.m. EST)**
2492 days 3 hours ago
mildsalsa
**(You may begin posting! Everybody be heading to the Tailgate at the school! The tailgating will lead into the Homecoming game! Make sure you get tickets to the dance, the Trinity will be selling them at the Tailgate! Any Newspaper staff member is welcome to work the ballots for Homecoming Queen and King!)**
2492 days 3 hours ago
dvs194
*Tessa finishes tying up her combat boots as she grabs her phone, tells her aunt and uncle goodbye, and heads outside*
2492 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Goes through my closet, fuming a bit-
2492 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*sits with the girls at the table to sell tickets*
I wish we were doing King and Queen so we could rig
2492 days 3 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly:
*laughs*
Who would you give it to? Yourself?
2492 days 3 hours ago
Chicklet
Lilly:
*smirks at Dolly and Jenny*
2492 days 3 hours ago
Kgamer2218
( guy i am still crying over night world after dark)
2492 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*laughs at her*
No I'd give it to who deserves it most....which just so happens to be me
2492 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly
(yes henny glad u love)
2492 days 3 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly:
*chuckles and eyes her*
If you say so. Let me guess, you'd rig for Robby, too?
2492 days 3 hours ago
dvs194
*Tessa gets out of her car at the tailgate, locking it before heading over to the table*
Tessa: Hey girls, how're you tonight?
*Tessa smiles*
2492 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
[[I just finished a movie, talk about good timing! I did not expect that ending at all omfg. Mind = blown.]]
2492 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*ruffles through the change bag*
Wow Dolly did you have to really dig for that one?
2492 days 3 hours ago
Crocadilly
(What movie??)

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!