This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 1.5 "Grave Expectations" SEASON FINALE

Topic » Night World 1.5 "Grave..

2507 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Puts on rip jeans and a simple blue blouse. Ties my wavy hair up into a chignon. Sigh then heads out-
2507 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
(I'm here, hey :D)
2507 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
( the tesla movie)
2507 days 13 hours ago
Chicklet
Lilly:
*smiles as Tessa approaches*
Hey girly!
*nods*
Alright, you?
2507 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
(Me @ Tessa movie)
2507 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly:
*sneers at Jenny*

*smiles up at Tessa*
Hey!
2507 days 13 hours ago
Crocadilly
(Hey Logie!)
2507 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Also because I never went to an American school, you'd think that out of all the schools and countries I've lived in LOL. Can you guys briefly confirm tailgating for me? :x I think my definition of it is wrong.]]
2507 days 13 hours ago
Finnick
*Leans against the hood of his car with his camera beside him, watching people walk by. He looks at the ballot for homecoming court.*

Torrance: ^It's so great that my vote is the only one that counts now that Mike's neglecting his duties.^
2507 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
*Tessa rolls her eyes sarcastically*
Tessa: I'm here to grab a ticket before I go and do ballots for Homecoming Court. I'm sure it'll be one of you three who wins queen, let's be honest, who could possibly be more deserving of the title?
*Tessa grins*
2507 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
{Tailgating is like, sitting in the bed of a vehicle and people cook food, bring drinks and stuff of that nature, right?)
2507 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
( lol I have never been to a tailgate party cause I am a computer nerd and there are rachet people there)
2507 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
[[ It is sci fi, which I NEVER go for, but was advertised as a thriller/horror/psychological which is my kind move, so I gave it a try; It's called: Pandorum http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188729/ ]]
2507 days 13 hours ago
Finnick
(oh fuck i forgot Tessa was outed as the secret supernatural last episode, a tesla.)
2507 days 13 hours ago
Crocadilly
(yeah its like school sponsored to get pumped for the game. It's in the school parking lot, you just listen to music and hang out and grill)

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!