This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.5 "Finale Part I: The Sun Also Rises"

Topic » Night World 2.5 "Finale..

2322 days 21 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly:
*smiles between Luke and Tessa awkwardly*
Good times, guys.
2322 days 21 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*leans into Robby*
I'm sure we will figure it out
2322 days 21 hours ago
mildsalsa
***(End of posting for the episode! We will be uploading the closing scenes very soon, stay tuned to read them! Don't forget, the next episode will begin tomorrow night!)***
2322 days 21 hours ago
mildsalsa
Closing scenes:

March 12, 2018, 1:00 p.m. --Town Square-- (two days later)

“His name was Thomas Holmes,” Sheriff Vincent speaks clearly into the microphone. “And he was responsible for the attacks here in Parkers Canyon. He was subdued on Saturday night in an altercation that ultimately lead to his death. I am saddened to bring you this news, but I am also relieved that our town finally has the justification it deserves. We may not know why Mr. Holmes was behind this, and we may never find out. But, we can rest easy knowing that his destructive and murderous rampage through our town is over. With that, I’ll turn things back over to Conrad Korden. Mr. Mayor?”
Sheriff Vincent smiles at the crowd and steps away from the microphone. He slides his sunglasses over his eyes and listens as Mr. Korden addresses the town.

September 21, 1905, 11:00 p.m. (113 years ago)

Victoria is asleep in her bed, having fully drank the tea Madam Lynette made her. She tosses and turns, probably having some kind of nightmare. Lynette slowly creeps into the room. She stands over Victoria and watches as she sleeps. Madam Lynette smiles down at Victoria and reaches across the bed. She grabs the other pillow and pulls it to her chest. “Oh, darling. How I wish you were awake to see this moment.” She pushes the pillow firmly against Victoria’s face and begins to suffocate her.

April 25, 2018, 3:00 p.m. (A few days after prom)

Austin and Vernon are sitting on a bench outside the pizzeria. Austin finishes his slice and tosses his napkin in a trash bin. “I don’t know about this, man.”
        “What do you mean?” Vernon looks over at him.
        “I don’t know,” Austin sighs. “All the stuff that happens in this town. All the things we’ve learned these past few weeks. Everything we’ve been through. We’ve just had two funerals in one week. Don’t you ever wonder what it’s all worth?”
        Vernon is silent and shrugs.
        Austin stands and looks at the ground. “I just don’t know how to manage it all. It seems so overwhelming.”
        “I know,” Vernon sighs. “Look, maybe we can just go back to your place and watch some RuPaul? Get our minds off it for a bit? How’s that sound?”
        Austin nods and smiles. “Yeah, okay. That might work.” Vernon smiles back at him and stands up. They walk off together through the back alley and head to Austin’s house.

***( That’s it for Part I of our season two finale event! Part two begins tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. CST // 6:00 p.m. EST. Don’t forget to consider and solidify your prom dates! We will be uploading King and Queen polls sometime before the episode! Thank you guys so much for coming back and joining us in Parkers Canyon again. It’s always such a blast and so great to be doing this show with all of you. And don’t forget -- we will be hosting the After Dark special after tomorrow’s episode concludes. If you haven’t joined that group already, you should. Here’s the link: https://tengaged.com/group/9083-night-world-after-dark )***
2322 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(omg yay can't wait for tomorrow, so it's confirmed, two people die tmrrw? :o :'()
2322 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Victoria O.o)
2322 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
(OMG MADAM LYNETTE, that's how it all started! ;0)
2322 days 21 hours ago
Maya10
I scream xD)
2322 days 20 hours ago
Katherinee_
(Its 113 years ago OMG!  For a second I thought Its happening rn!  :x I am just speechless. And we still have to figure out who the witch murderer is)
2322 days 20 hours ago
crush
Hi what’s goif on
2322 days 20 hours ago
crush
(Nooo I missed it I’m sorry guys )
2322 days 14 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(Wowee, that was a fun time. Can't wait for part 2 later tonight.)
2322 days 11 hours ago
Roxas546
(wow yet again I forgot Jesus Christ. I’ll be on tonight.)

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!