This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.5 "Finale Part I: The Sun Also Rises"

Topic » Night World 2.5 "Finale..

2322 days 23 hours ago
mildsalsa
Date: March 10, 2018, Saturday
Weather: 70, Sunny

February 24, 2018, 9:30 p.m. (Episode 3) - Streets of Parkers Canyon -

Emilia Thompson is walking under an orange street lamp, and she turns back to glare at Victoria’s house. “Fine,” she mutters to herself, “don’t believe me.” She rolls her eyes. “Not like I care.”
        A car approaches her and slows its pace to creep along next to her. The passenger window rolls down, but the seat is empty. “Can I help you?” Emilia bends down to peek inside the car as she continues walking down the street. The guy in the car says nothing to her. Emilia stops walking and faces the car, clapping her hands together. “What? What do you want?”
        The guy in the car clears his throat. “Where are you heading?”
        Emilia chuckles to herself. “Well, that’s not completely ominous at all.” She bends down again to look inside the car. “What’s it to you?”
        The guy in the car clicks on the overhead light. “Look, I’m just trying to offer you a ride, that’s all.”
        Emilia nods. “Uh huh,” she turns her head to the side. “You’re a Crestwood, aren’t you?”
        Blaise nods and smiles at her. “Not the British one, though.”
        “Right,” she smiles. “Well, American Crestwood, I hardly doubt you’re going where I’m going.”
        “Try me,” he unlocks the doors to his car.
        “To the edge of the woods,” Emilia wiggles her fingers jokingly and laughs.
        Blaise laughs with her and reaches over and opens the door. “Get in,” he offers.
        “Look, it’s really not that far,” Emilia shrugs.
        “Well, then why turn down that short of a ride?” Blaise raises his eyebrows at her.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/66/6e/85/666e8536b7cac3cbba3a80d39eaf8dd8.gif
        Emilia smiles and clicks her tongue. She looks back at Victoria’s house and then down the road ahead of them. She sighs and turns towards Blaise, getting into his car and shutting the door after her. Blaise turns off the overhead light, and the car picks up speed as it drives down the street.

March 10, 2018, 3:00 p.m.  - Back Alley behind the Rollerdome -

Austin and Vernon are walking together in the back alleys of Town Square. Austin points over to the Rollerdome. “I haven’t really been there all that much,” he shrugs. “I don’t think I ever learned to roller skate properly. I just kind of fumble around and hold on to the bars; sometimes I like to think it comes off as really clever and innovative dancing.”
        “I think people know the difference between dancing and fumbling,” Vernon chuckles. “Besides, it’s not so hard to learn. I don’t really know if I ever learned; I think maybe I just picked it up.”
        “Oh, so it’s so easy that some people, unlike myself, don’t have to learn at all,” Austin smiles and pats Vernon’s back. “Thanks, buddy. You always know the right thing to say to make me feel better.”
        “If anything, this pizza will make you feel better. You don’t need any skills to eat a pizza -- at least, I don’t think. I’ve never seen anybody do it wrong,” Vernon offers.
        “Well, try not to watch me eat,” Austin chuckles and looks around the alley. “You know, this back alley short cut used to be a lot less creepy to me.”
        “I know,” Vernon whispers. “Plus, its not helping that it looks like we’re completely stalking that guy.” Vernon points ahead of them to a guy walking and cutting through the back alley.
        “Isn’t that Mike Stiles or whatever?” Austin narrows his eyes to get a better look.
        “Steele,” Vernon corrects him. “He used to be on the Newspaper crew. He might still be. I haven’t seen much of him lately.”
        Austin nods and looks at Mike again. Mike stifles a yell and hunches over in the alley. “What’s wrong with him?” Austin picks up his pace a little, giving Vernon an anxious glare.
        Vernon shuffles after Austin as Mike’s body erupts into flames. Austin stops dead in his tracks and watches as Mike burns in the sunlight. He turns back to Vernon. “Did you just--”
        “Uh, huh,” Vernon nods and stands shocked. He looks from Austin to the dead vampire and back to Austin. “What do we do?”
2322 days 23 hours ago
mildsalsa
March 10, 2018, 3:00 p.m. - Gold residence -

Victoria is standing on her front porch watching as Nina digs up a small garden just past the stairs. Nina peeks up at her and brushes the hair from her eyes. “Do you like it?” She smiles up at her.
        Victoria nods. “It looks really great,” she smiles. “They’d all love it.” She watches as Nina continues to place flowers in the dirt. “Maybe you should put a few pictures in there. One of Lindsey, one of Elijah, you know? Make it feel that much more like a memorial.”
        “It’s a remembrance,” Nina suggests.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/0511af74f3b4c73813d7b1b656e70473/tumblr_inline_mnvnevz2LQ1qz4rgp.gif
Nina wipes the sweat away from her brow. “Jesus, it’s getting so hot out here.” She looks up at Victoria. “Have you ever put blood in a glass of lemonade?”
        Victoria giggles and shakes her head. She turns her back to go inside. “Do you want me to mix you up something?”
        Nina lets out a small yelp. Victoria turns around and notices Nina’s skin beginning to smoke. She looks up at the sun and places her hand in it’s light; her own hand begins to burn.
        Victoria speeds down the stairs and clutches Nina; the younger vampire’s skin has started to bubble and sizzle. Nina’s hands burst into flames as Victoria zooms them both back inside.
        Nina begins screaming in pain as Victoria throws her into the bathtub. “Stay there,” she commands her. She races through the house and into the kitchen, ripping open the fridge and grabbing a couple bags of B+ blood. “Luna!” she calls out.
        Luna races into the kitchen, and Victoria tosses the blood to her. “The front bathroom; it’s Nina.” Luna nods and races to the bathroom. Victoria grabs more blood bags and follows behind her.
        “It hurts, it hurts,” Nina wails, writhing around in the tub. Victoria rips open a bag of B+ and splashes it over Nina’s body. Luna rips open her own bags and follows suit. Drenched in blood, Nina’s wounds begin to heal, and the pain is almost unnoticeable. 

March 10, 2018 3:30 p.m.  - Holmes residence -

Mr. Holmes tosses the quiver on the table in his basement. Chance climbs down the stairs behind him. “That’s it?” Chance asks, toying with the quiver.
        Mr. Holmes stifles a laugh. “Not quite,” he shakes his head. “The next part is on you.”
        “Me?” Chance points to himself. “What am I supposed to do? Do I get to use those?” He points to the thunderarrows strewn along the table.
        Mr. Holmes shakes his head again. “No.” He walks over and grabs a separate quiver from his rack of evil mechanisms. “Use these -- but only if you have to. They’re laced with wolfsbane. And remember: I want him alive.”
        Chance nods and turns to Mr. Holmes. “Right. -- Who?”
https://media.giphy.com/media/GV44TP1Z9xu3C/giphy.gif
2322 days 23 hours ago
mildsalsa
March 10, 2018 6:00 p.m.  - The Korden’s Summer cabin -

http://tinyurl.com/zx7swk2
“I want to thank each and every one of you for being here,” Conrad Korden raises his glass of wine. “Trust me, I know it’s a bit of a laborious drive out here. But I thought, ‘what better a place to celebrate this commitment to public safety and awareness than this cabin right here in the middle of our own woods. My vision for this town is very much like this cabin: it’s nice, it’s clean, and above all else, it’s peaceful. As your new Mayor, I am committed to bringing peace back to the streets of Parkers Canyon.” He raises his glass a little higher, and everyone in the room follows along. “So please, take a breather tonight. Enjoy the wine. Enjoy each other’s company. And enjoy this first step to a newer, safer, and better Parkers Canyon.”

In this episode:

Tonight: The students gather at the Korden's summer cabin to celebrate Robby’s father’s win in the mayoral campaign. Tensions collide as the students take a final stand against Mr. Holmes.
Tea: Finale Part II will begin after a two month time jump from this episode. As such, you should be thinking now about what your character would have been doing, and who they are going to prom with.
2322 days 22 hours ago
mildsalsa
(*** You may begin posting! Everyone will be at the Korden's summer cabin to celebrate his win and to support Robby. ***)
2322 days 22 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly:

*raises her glass and takes a sip after*
*looks over and rolls her eyes at Robby's campaign vest*
2322 days 22 hours ago
Hudspith
^wonder if i can strike some kind of deal with this new mayor every politician has a price^
2322 days 22 hours ago
rhysarnie14
Rye:
*Stands in the back*
^Why the hell am I here^
2322 days 22 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*claps after Mr. Kordens speech, over-doing it a little*

https://data.whicdn.com/images/246349807/original.gif
2322 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Vernon is off at that summer cabin. He seems fairly troubled as he enjoys a non-alcoholic drink.*
2322 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*austin is there he looks around*
^man this is so weird. Where is Vernon?^
2322 days 22 hours ago
Chicklet
Lilly:
*raises glass and takes a sip*
*looks at Robby and turns towards Dolly*
That's a nice vest.
2322 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*here's Vernon, he spots Austin and walks over*

"Hey."
2322 days 22 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly:
*laughs and looks at Lilly*
-examining Robby-
Custom made, no doubt.
2322 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*austin looks at Vernon and smiles faintly*
“Hey.”
2322 days 22 hours ago
rhysarnie14
Rye:
*Rolls his eyes*
2322 days 22 hours ago
Chicklet
Lilly:
*chuckles*
Oh, I'm 100% sure.
*takes another sip and looks around the room*
Quite the turn out.

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!