This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Vietnam)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Vietnam)

2388 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Damien:

Zyler - I was trying to vote you out for SO long. I literally name-dropped you almost every single week, but no one ever wanted to make the move with me. Why were so many people unwilling to vote you out? What did you do to make this happen?

Thank you for this question as I think it shows my social game. I was in good terms with ALMOST everyone at the merge. I think no one wanted to vote me for the same reason I was voted Mang tribe leader which is that everyone felt safe with me as an ally and they trusted me enough to go far with them.
I was friendly to everyone, if you disagree then my b. I formed friendships on Day 1 which helped solidify some alliance (X & I, Tico & I, Erik & I)

I never made myself APPEAR as a threat. I don't play a very "in your face" game. I fly by night with my moves
2388 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Erik:

I can see how my game could be viewed as safe but as I said to Damien, I don't play a very "in your face" game because that's when people say "hey, that Zyler guy could be a threat"

If I was playing the game safe I wouldn't have wanted to be voted Tribe leader nor would I vote out my biggest ally Tico. A safe game would've meant the Mang 4 would be sitting at the final 4. As a member of that alliance chat, and many others with me, you saw first hand that I didn't sit on the sidelines. I voiced my opinions on most votes and I'd say I had a good influence on most. No offense, but I also feel that aligning with you wasn't a safe game because WHAT IF you and I were sitting here? My safe game would have inevitably lead to me placing second! Same with Tico
2388 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Erik (again):

Sorry, forgot to talk about the emotions part of your question.

Yes, I did play with some emotions (I'm an emotional guy) but it didn't really effect my game at all. I wasn't crying and flipping out when Tico was voted out nor did I blow up on Damien & Kiara for plotting to get me out ...
2388 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Both: Name the best and worst thing the other person did.

Best-alligning with poeple he knew and letting them make moves while he sat back till he took a shot at them and succeded.

Worst- he kinda banked off erik and tico. Yes they are gone now and on the jury but it was pointed out that i lied to get gere yet i never turned on anyone exepts erik but that was an obvoius move and yet he helped vote out 2 ppl that trusted him.
2388 days 13 hours ago
dsradine
Alright, thank you for answering my questions both of you.

And just to be clear, I'm not bitter you lied to me, X. There's nothing wrong with that, this is Survivor after all.

Good luck to you both, you played very different games. Just depends on what the Jury prefers!
2388 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Ik ur not bitter lol
2388 days 11 hours ago
ticofernandez
Lol i love how x is acting like he was some mastermind when this game was a joke until f7 and then u were given an immunity and tried to cheat you 100% deserve to lose.

Zyler at first when you voted me out o was super pissed i expected you to sheep erik to the end and i was wrong proud of you for taking us both out and for taking xs delusional ass to finals over tje inact hope you win
2388 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Yawns at tico
Im not acting like i was a masternind
2388 days 10 hours ago
ticofernandez
Ok maybe mastermind was wrong word but still your acting like you faught so hard to get here and we were all such huge threats when literally over half the cast didnt give a fuck or try. The fact that you tried to cheat i would never vote you anyway thats why i didnt ask a question i just wanted to comment on how ridiculous your speech and answers are
2388 days 8 hours ago
FireX
And i just wanted to point out how instead of just sating u were gonna vote ur friend no matter what u trying to make a big scean

And yes i did have to fight my ass off to get here.
2388 days 8 hours ago
FireX
I respect ur decision. Im just happy i made f2. This is my first ever FTC and i played how i play. Its not my fault ppl underestimated me but i used it to the best of my ability and i made moves and i stayed true to my word. Tnx for a great game everyone i had fun
2387 days 20 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
My vote is given I have no questions for either. Congrats milf
2387 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
So, I cast my vote for the person who actually bothered responding to my Jury statement

open group

Vegas and Kondons' Survivor: Vietnam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!