This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] The X Factor: Season Four

Topic » [S4] The X Factor: Season Four

2459 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Agreed. Sounds good.
2459 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Me when my idea is being put in practice <3 love it
2459 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
rodrigueseve
Me when my idea is being put in practice <3 love it

Haha, I want to try as many peoples ideas as possible, and I think it's time for the poll to go!
2459 days ago
hellomynameis347
I'll probably be picking out Bootcamp songs while waiting for a hurricane to pass
2458 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
hellomynameis347
I'll probably be picking out Bootcamp songs while waiting for a hurricane to pass

Haha feel free! This slower approach is to not put too much work load on the judges, but once next week kicks in, and the live shows start it should be pretty quick! :)
2458 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I actually really like the new schedule. It makes the episodes spread out enough that there's not so much stress on the judges and artists, but it's not so far apart that viewers are left waiting forever for the next episode.

Also, really like the guest judges idea. It gives people other than the judges more power, but not so much that the judges lose their influence on the results.
2458 days 10 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
Someone talked about Eurovision, I have done a Eurovision score thing before if you'd like I could do it for you should you ever go and actually do it
2457 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
**Advertisement**

*back of head shot of hopeful performing*

Judge: "I didn't enjoy this performance from you girl."

*cuts*

Judge: "WOW. Your voice is so mature and when you sing it's captivating, overall such a great first audition. Keep it up!"

Judge: "This was very powerful, and so emotional so way to go on that."

*standing ovation*

*cuts*

Tommy: It's the comments that make, break and shape an act on this show, who are the judges referring to? Find out on Monday with all new The X Factor!

*cheers*
2456 days 5 hours ago
hellomynameis347
These judges are brutal!
2456 days 1 hour ago
hellomynameis347
Has anyone but me gotten four acts through?
2455 days 17 hours ago
Zooper
No, I got only two
2455 days ago
hellomynameis347
Anyone else nervous for Bootcamp?
2454 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
hellomynameis347
Anyone else nervous for Bootcamp?

I'm feeling nervous and I'm not even involved D:
2454 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
hellomynameis347

I mean I was the first person to get four acts all the way to the live shows and I won so if you can do that I think its a good sign :P
2454 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
hellomynameis347

I believe @boozes has too!

Haha, Drake showing off ;)

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!