This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] The X Factor: Season Four

Topic » [S4] The X Factor: Season Four

2438 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
dlmax365
I'm in the US so I'm waiting to watch the premiere on TV tonight but I'm really excited!

It is really good! The second episode had some amazing talent too! I love that the judges are really pushing for original songs this season!
2438 days 8 hours ago
dlmax365
Yes, I heard about that! That's gonna be super exciting and a game changer!! :)
2438 days 7 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'm excited for the lives! This is my first time having two contestants make it this far!
2437 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Live show 1 takes place tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7/6c!

The judges and guest judges are currently reviewing your performances. Good luck!
2436 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Tonight, four acts are leaving the competition for good!

*bites nails*
2436 days 10 hours ago
dlmax365
Super excited and nervous! Hahaha
2436 days 10 hours ago
hi12345
This is the first time I made it to the live shows so I'm excited to be part of this experience
2435 days 17 hours ago
hi12345
GL to the 12 remaining acts. I will be watching in the audience rooting and voting this season!
2434 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Live Show 2 is tonight at 7/6c! Two more acts will leave the competition for good!
2434 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
I have returned which means no more hi12345 and what perfect timing with the live show on tonight which is going to be exciting!
2434 days 9 hours ago
dlmax365
super excited!!
2434 days 9 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Good luck everyone !
2434 days 9 hours ago
dlmax365
good luck!
2434 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Good luck to you all! The results are in and verified! They will be revealed in tonight's show!

As requested, we will also be revealing placements tonight!

The Top 3.
The Bottom 3.
And then all placements in between.

Hopefully this will help you understand how much you need to get to the top :)
2434 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
I think I have to miss the live shows because it is too late at nights for me but I think this competition is tough with all of these singers being really good

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!