This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 1: Team Nehemiah & Team Michael

Topic » [S12] Live Show 1: Team..

1400 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
What will make it even more ICONIC is if Paramore & Toneisha are SAFE tonight LOL!
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Michael!

*claps*
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Nehemiah!

*claps*
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
What will make it even more ICONIC is if Paramore & Toneisha are SAFE tonight LOL!

HAHA! Gl  ;)
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
*walks out and waves*
The live shows excite me so much! <3
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Judges please take your seats!
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Let's kick things off, it's Team Nehemiah and Team Michael! *claps*
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
First up, for #TeamNehemiah - it's Twenty One Pilots!

*claps*
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
01. Twenty One Pilots "Holding Onto You" (Danielevk) #TeamNehemiah

1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
This was a good performance, I do think that you have been better previously throughout this competition though. I thought the first half was super fun and full of energy, but the second half started to lose it a little for me and while I appreciate your musicality, some of the notes were not executed well tonight.
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
*Claps* I have been extremely harsh on you throughout the competition but tonight I have saw what I need to see and I think this is the first time I have saw you at the level of this competition. The one problem is that I think could be your downfall is the fact you haven't got much power and conviction to your voices..
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
I dont know how to feel about this performance. I think the song choice could of been better to appeal to the judges. It took me a while to get into the performance and probably my least favorite of yours so far this season. I hope you get the fast pass because you might be in trouble.
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Stands and calps* I think it really takes a music lover to appreciate the talent that you two gentlemen present here because we are looking for the next X FACTOR. You can rap, sing, and dominate in instruments. As well as you two have a way about showcasing and performing for yourselves that I thought this was a good opening for the night. I hope the other judges come around to seeing the talent you guys really possess. The way you throw yourself into your music it’s just different.
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1400 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Will Twenty One Pilots (Danielevk) make it through to the Top 12? Stay tuned! *claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!