This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 1: Team Nehemiah & Team Michael

Topic » [S12] Live Show 1: Team..

1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Next up it's #TeamMichael and First To Eleven! *claps*
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
02. First To Eleven "E.T." (Moviemusicguy123) #TeamMichael

1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
You always put on a good show, you make the most pop songs into these works of art. You always sell it and I am always buying, this was a really solid performance, I do feel the ending was getting a little too repetitive, but I enjoyed this. Well done.
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
Michael should be really proud of you guys because you guys are major frontrunners this season and I am backing you all the way because everyone knows I like variety and your a group that I could see winning this season.
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*claps* Hello guys, I am not mad in the slighgest that you guys made it to the live shows but just distinctly from this performance proves what I said about you guys in the showcase. You guys don’t have the interesting charm that our winners last season had and I know let’s not compare you guys but there’s nothing interesting from listening to this performance. This is already in a way easily able to be a rock song, like you guys do pop rock and it’s different from rock that we thought you guys were showcasing.
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
I really hope the other judges end up liking this performance because we considered their comments from previous performances and went with this one. I think this is one of your better performances this season and unpredictable if you ask me. I hope its enough to prove that you belong to be here.
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Have First To Eleven (Moviemusicguy123) got what it takes to move on? Give it up for First To Eleven! *claps*
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, it's Nehemiah's Showcase Steal - It's Paramore!

*claps*
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
03. Paramore (Jameslu) "Hard Times" #SCSteal #TeamNehemiah

1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
I love that Nehemiah saved you because I think you had a rocky showcase, but this for sure made up for it and has put you back up there in my opinion, you have such a quirky voice and I just love the tone you have, you're at your best when you're having fun up there! Good job!
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
*Grooves* I really like this and its traditional Paramore which I love even more. You guys have your own style which you like to manipulate and I just love it. I think it will be hard for you to carry on but you could.
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
So glad you got stolen! Love that the first 3 acts tonight are bands. I think this was definitely one of your more enjoyable performances this season. I think its gonna be tough for you this stage in the competition with so much talent this season. Hoping for that fast pass for you guys.
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
My cute little wildcards I just had to steal you guys and take you into the live shows because I truly believe if you guys find your own footing and groove you will get into this competition and on the way to the finals. I enjoyed this performance from you tonight, it was very chill and laid back and kinda hypnotizing.
1388 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!