This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 2: Team Tommy & Team Jack

Topic » [S12] Live Show 2: Team Tommy..

1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
01. Noah Guthrie "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" (1001games) #TeamTommy

1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
*Claps* From Day 1, I have been a fan of you and I think this is traditional you and I loved it. I think you have a really good presence. But I have to say this wasn't as good as the performances we have saw and I could tell you was struggling.
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
I know I've been hard on you this season with your performances but you finally pulled through tonight. This was a fantastic performance and definitely my favorite performance of yours so far this season. I understand now why Tommy decided to bring you here. Well done!
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
First thing first I have to comment on the fact that I’m so proud of the male representation this season which is by far equal and on par with the female representation just like it should be. Now back onto Noah you are another under the radar artist that we have in the live shows,. Usually when we get here theres always 3-5 artist that we already all love and will probably make it to the finals if we had the choice to choose now. But that’s always subject to change when people like you perform and get us on board with you. And that’s what you did tonight.
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Noah, this was so soulful and so stunning. Your tone against that guitar, all the was throughout I felt like you were singing me a love song! You have such a stunning way of becoming intimate with the song and its lyrics which I adore seeing. Well done Noah!
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1387 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
hi
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Is Noah Guthrie (1001games) Top 12 material? We will find out tonight! Remember, the bottom two on each team will have to perform for the judges again tomorrow night! Give it up for Noah! *claps*
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
chris2pei
hi

Hello <3
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Next up for #TeamJack it's Daneliya! *claps*
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
02. Daneliya Tuleshova "Way Down We Go" (chris2pei) #TeamJack

1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
You have an immense voice oh my goodness! You are just able to give 110% to every song you bring to us and this was no different. You gave a strong vocal here and you had an incredible presence. The only comment I would make was at times the music was a little overpowering even for your voice.
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
I think this was another consistent performance from you and I wouldnt be surprised if you ended up getting the fast pass tonight. There is alot of performances left to go tho so nothing is set in stone. I think this was a middle of the pack when it comes to your performances this season.
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* Look at this little firecracker who just knows that she is the shit. I just love that everytime you perform we all sit here looking confused because this is still a very young girl. Now about this performance, probably one of your weaker ones tonight. The song didn’t really help take you anywhere and it wasn’t pleasing at all to watch. But I truly do respect you as a artist.
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
*Standing Ovation, Cries* This is completely different to everything we have saw from you and I couldn't be prouder, I think you showed everything that I have been training you with. I feel you was really enjoying it also which is a good. The one problem I thought of was the backing was swallowing you in parts.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!