This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 2: Team Tommy & Team Jack

Topic » [S12] Live Show 2: Team Tommy..

1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Has Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei) done enough for one of the spots? Give it up for Daneliya! *claps*
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to #TeamTommy - here is showcase steal, Scarlett! *claps*
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
03. Scarlett Lee "I'll Never Love Again" (raygan94) #KOSteal #SCSteal #TeamTommy

1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
*Claps* You have been on a rollercoaster with being stolen from my team, then to Nehemiahs and now onto Tommy's. I think theres a reason for that, you was always supposed to be with Tommy and I think the work hes done with you already is so good and has made you into a powerhouse
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
This is why you have been stolen multiple times this season. This is definitely one of my favorite performances from you so far and kind of makes me regret being the only judge to not have you on their team. Amazing performance tonight and it be iconic having the fast pass be used on you.
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
Scarlett you are the girl that keeps swinging no matter what obstacle is coming after you. You know I hated to had to have let you go so seeing you stolen was perfect because you deserve to once again shine on that stage. I mean your storyline and journey this season is quite beautiful and your performance tonight was emotional and raw. Keep it up Scarlett and you could possibly take this season.
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh my goodness, Scarlett - I have chills all the way down my arms! That was beautiful! You have such an angelic vocal, but it has so much depth and fire. I was so delighted that I had the oppurtunity to steal you in the showcases and it was for this very reason. Well done!
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Is Scarlett Lee (raygan94) going to be safe tonight? Give it up for Scarlett! *claps*
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
From #TeamJack now - it's Brian! *claps*
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
04. Brian Justin Crum "O Holy Night" (Jameslu) #TeamJack

1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
Brian, I fall in love with you a little more each time you perform I think and it's unhealthy. This was a solid performance, your voice was divine. I do feel that in comparison to your recent performances, this felt like a little bit of a step down in momentum that I think you were building in this competition. You're one of my favourite acts in this competition and I'm sure we have a lot more to see from you.
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
You are the act Im expecting to receive the fast pass tonight from Jack. This performance just solidifies that assumption. You just have one of those voices that deserve to be in the lives. I think no matter what happens tonight you will be safe and moving on.
1387 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
A strange song choice in I’m gonna be real, I never understand why people be coming out here with christmas songs in the middle of summer but you do you boo. Personally this was not the best performance you’ve given us so far and I’m glad you’re in the live shows. But you can easily be snapped like a twig if you don’t perform songs that separate you from being seen as safe. This was safe tonight Brian.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!