This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Finale [S1: Iceland]

2500 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
13 days ago, 16 ordinary people were pulled from their regular lives into the frozen tundra of Iceland to play a game we call Survivor. The tribes seemed like they could be evenly matched from the start with a close Pass the Torch challenge, but Strokkur showed their challenge dominance, decimating the Gullfoss tribe in the first four challenges *camera flashes to Colin’s, Cameron’s, Patrick’s, and The Kids’s torches being snuffed*. Gullfoss fought back and won one challenge before the merge, before losing the final one, and both tribes took the opportunity to drop dead weight *camera flashes to Chase’s and Tyler’s torches being snuffed*.

At the merge, the game let loose as the castaways merged into the Hekla tribe, and two idol misplays *flashes to Cedric and Mel playing idols* saw two Strokkur members get their torches snuffed, even with a numbers advantage. The final eight vote was one of the best in series history, with two opposing sides of four not budging until rocks were pulled, and Mel unluckily went home. Ben was the first Gullfoss casualty out of the merge, followed swiftly by Jake H. after cracks in a 3 vs. 3 divide began to show.

Last night, on the final tribal council before the Finale, Karma’s under the radar game finally caught up to her, and a three-person alliance sent her out of the game.

Now 4 Remain....

Robin, the immunity beast who has used that power to make tons of moves to get to where he is today. Could his challenge prowess and resume net him the win?

Jake S., the last remaining Jake, trying to prove that an under the radar, loyal game is good enough to win a million dollars. Could his loyal disposition charm over a jury?

Cedric, who has seen his share of mistakes with idol misplays, trying to grind his way to the end and to the victory. Could his gritty personality take the cake.?

JD, in a seemingly visible minority, trying to pull off an underdog win. Could he work his way into the good graces of the jury and come from behind for the W?
2500 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
Find out TONIGHT on SURVIVOR: ICELAND!
2500 days 16 hours ago
Robinhood99
https://m.popkey.co/da9a23/Mwygk.gif
2500 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Epic intro!!
2500 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
2500 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
10 minutes to check-in (althoguh you can still play late) and then I will post rules.

First challenge shouldn't take long, and it'll begin at 520 PM EST.
2500 days 16 hours ago
Robinhood99
:' ) Is it just us 2 Jake?
2500 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Ok!
2500 days 16 hours ago
NewNightmare7
im here
2500 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
3/4 bby
2500 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys!

First things first, Robin, I'll take it back.
*holds up individual immunity necklace*
Individual immunity is what you're playing for today!

Today’s challenge is simple. I’ll ask questions about this season, first person to post the correct answer scores a point. First to four points wins immunity and a spot in the Final Three.

Any questions?
2500 days 16 hours ago
NewNightmare7
welp i lost
2500 days 16 hours ago
teamjacz
Hi,  on my phone
2500 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
No questions
2500 days 16 hours ago
Robinhood99
ready

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!