This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage [S1: Iceland]

Topic » Rites of Passage [S1: Iceland]

2505 days 22 hours ago
Robinhood99
8. Mel T/me2013 (Strokkur/Hekla) [9th Eliminated/2nd Juror] (Drew White Rock/4-4/3-3) [Day 9]

https://u.cubeupload.com/caramoangifs/Qe39K4.gif

Mel, I definitely built a relationship with you during premerge :). I planned on us going as possible, so I NEVER leaked you had an idol or went around saying how close your relationship was with JD. I just kept all that information to myself, because I knew it would hurt your game. Come merge, you lashed out on me over a clue when you should have had a clue I would have told you. You turned fake on me, and you ironically ended up removing me and getting rocked out :). I have no regrets about what happened, because I took the appropriate REACTIONS to your actions.
2505 days 22 hours ago
teamjacz
7. Ben P/benp428 (Gullfoss/Hekla) [7th Voted Out/3rd Juror] (5-2) [Day 10]

Knew from Day 1 that I needed to go a certain way with you. You naturally come off as someone who wants to make moves,  someone who wants to be in power. Jake would have been completely loyal and I would have too but I wanted to win and I KNEW after a while I couldn't have a shot with you there.
2505 days 22 hours ago
Robinhood99
7. Ben P/benp428 (Gullfoss/Hekla) [7th Voted Out/3rd Juror] (5-2) [Day 10]

You are definitely a cool guy, a little shady, but you are definitely someone worth talking to in this game. I was most scared of you out of Gulfoss, because you were sneaky about an obvious to me vote at f10. Despite this, Ryan and I tried to save y'all at f9, but you flipped on us again. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fortunately, a little convincing of your tribunates helped to force a tie at F8. I knew you needed to go at F7, because you would have cut me out eventually. If you talked to everyone possible in this game, you would have made some killer moves :). I definitely think you deserve a second chance given how crappy your premerge tribe did in challenges.
2505 days 22 hours ago
Robinhood99
6. Jake H/jakehou97 (Strokkur/Hekla) [8th Voted Out/4th Juror] (3-3/3-1) [Day 11]

Jake, you had the potential to win this game if you made it to the end. You were definitely nice and loyal to those you talked to during the game. I will say that you take a long time to respond to messages, so it is hard to have conversations with you at times. You would have gone further if you were able to remove the tribe mentality, because everyone else here came to play with an individual mentality. If I hadn't take you out at F6, I definitely could see you making f4 at least.
2505 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
6. Jake H/jakehou97 (Strokkur/Hekla) [8th Voted Out/4th Juror] (3-3/3-1) [Day 11]

Not sure what to say really. It was very obvious to most that you wanted little to do with any Gullfoss,  and that honestly led to your downfall. If you hadn't given me the impression that it was still mostly "Us vs. Them" I would have did a lot more to try and work with you and not try to make sure you didn't work me out of the game.
2505 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
5. Karma B/Kenu67 (Strokkur/Hekla) [9th Voted Out/5th Juror] (3-2) [Day 12]

Undiscovered queen! Still I have no idea why you or other people felt like you weren't an entity in the game.  In my opinion you shaped a lot. I will admit,  I wish we did get a chance to talk more you seem to be someone I'd get along with outside of this whole thing.
2505 days 21 hours ago
Robinhood99
5. Karma B/Kenu67 (Strokkur/Hekla) [9th Voted Out/5th Juror] (3-2) [Day 12]

Karma, I think you were in the same boat as Jake H, trying to stick with Strokkur. I knew you were loyal to Strokkur, which meant loyal to me, but that also meant you wouldn't vote out Strokkur threats. Honestly, the only moment I would change with you is F8, and I would have at least tried to send you a message in the gap of our talk and votes being read that I got it to switch to JD. In this game, I think playing loyal to one side allowed others, myself included, to take advantage of you. For most of merge, I wanted you with me in f4, but you finally lied to me at F5. Sorry :( You played a great, utr game.
2505 days 21 hours ago
Robinhood99
4. Jake S/tundrahenry101 (Gullfoss/Hekla) [10th Voted Out/6th Juror] (2-2/Lost FMC) [Day 13]

Jake S, you are definitely a smart one. I think you played "powerless" card well, and you knew what was going on most of the time. I would relate your game to Michelle from Kaoh Rong, because you played a great, social game. If you had won the FMC against me, you would 100% be where I am now. Unfortunately, I think you too played a loyal game to your tribe, so I had to go around you for the ben vote. Other than that, you had just as much potential to win as Jake H or Karma.
2505 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
4. Jake S/tundrahenry101 (Gullfoss/Hekla) [10th Voted Out/6th Juror] (2-2/Lost FMC) [Day 13]

Hardest vote I had to cast by far. For me to do the exact thing that had been done to me so many times sucks. I just realize what kind of asshole I was by doing it. You were nothing but loyal to Gullfoss and I wish I could have had things happen differently. Always was so thankful to have someone like you on my said,  who let me do the craziest things,  like making Ryan blow up. Every time something went wrong you were always there and always forgiving. I'm sorry man.
2505 days 21 hours ago
teamjacz
3. Jared “JD” D/NewNightmare7 (Strokkur/Hekla) [11th Voted Out/7th Juror] (1-0) [Day 14]

Scared me towards the end.  You when from "that guy who's close to Mel" to "this guy who legitimately could win this game". Didn't give up,  went to everyone you had to in order to get by. Make whatever pitch you had to. I admire that. Under different circumstances,  I would love to be your ally. Sheer determination dude! Hope you are REALLY that angry at what happened because it was all in the spirit of the game.
2505 days 21 hours ago
Robinhood99
3. Jared “JD” D/NewNightmare7 (Strokkur/Hekla) [11th Voted Out/7th Juror] (1-0) [Day 14]

Long ago, Strokkur lived peacefully at Hekla camp. Then, everything changed when JD attacked.

If you had not voted out Ryan at f9, I think this game would have turned out differently. I would have trusted you for voting truthfully, but that did not happen. I made sure to target you, because you were one of the main people, including Cedric, to cause Ryan's elimination. I targeted you hard at F8, but I never targeted you again until the finale after that due to your strength. So, I want you to know I didn't legit target you but 2/3 times this game. Of course, you would win if you had beaten me at the FIC.
2505 days 21 hours ago
Robinhood99
-Cedric D/teamjacz

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6gEdtXJp2BwTFdi8/giphy.gif

We made it to the end bestie ^-^. This game would not have been amazing as it was without you. I know people want to say that our friendship is an unfair advantage, but there were other, unsuccessful pairs like Bamold/Chase or JD/Mel. As far as everyone was concerned this game, me and Cedric were a hidden final 2 deal that no one ever exposed. I'm glad we were both able to slay the game :'). < 3 you bestie
2505 days 17 hours ago
Robinhood99
Mel, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I disagree with your opinion. That is all. Carry on.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!