This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Frevo [S4: Codajas]

Topic » Tribal Council #1- Frevo [S4:..

2466 days 19 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, and get fire. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question. Ferdi has individual immunity and cannot be voted for.

Votes are due by 430 EST. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2466 days 18 hours ago
tuter32
Zach
2466 days 18 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Adam
2466 days 18 hours ago
deeannamorgan
meee
2466 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Zach- What type of impact do you think the Flames of Fate twist will have on the game?
Adam- Upset Ferdi cost the tribe the challenge, yet can't be voted out?
Dee- Worried your TBB notoriety could put a target on your back?
2466 days 18 hours ago
deeannamorgan
Dee - Worried your TBB notoriety could put a target on your back?

I mean id hope not LOL, anyone who's watched me should know I'm pretty honest and i stay loyal, so that may work positively for me but who knows
2466 days 18 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
To be completely honest, I'm pissed that Ferdi cost us the challenge. But I forgive people so easily, so I'm not mad that he can't be voted out. I'm both happy and upset at him
2466 days 18 hours ago
sportygirl22
Me
2466 days 18 hours ago
WANJ
Me
2466 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Dee- How do you decide tonight's vote?
Adam- Happy and sad? How do you decide which mask to wear?
Aria- You showed up late to the challenge. Could that be a reason people might want to vote you off?
Will- What's most important for your vote tonight?
2466 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Jim
2466 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
Jim- Worried you could be targeted for not showing up to the challenge?
2466 days 14 hours ago
dutchone29
Give me a question please! :D

So sorry team but I legit fell asleep last night :/
2466 days 14 hours ago
wangifold
Ferdi- You're safe tonight, but you definitely let the team down at the challenge. What do you have to say about that?
2466 days 13 hours ago
dutchone29
You're safe tonight, but you definitely let the team down at the challenge. What do you have to say about that?

I have to say once more that I am very, very sorry to my tribe for that. My stupid ass fell asleep right before the challenge; yes, I know that's stupid, but it's already happened so I can't change it now. I'm very happy with the immunity, as I could easily get voted out tonight (for obvious reasons). I hope I can prove myself in the next challenge, even if it's just by showing up.
2466 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
me

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!