This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3- Frevo [S4: Codajas]

Topic » Tribal Council #3- Frevo [S4:..

2479 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame, and get fire. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by 4 PM EST tomorrow (8/24). If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2479 days 8 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Adam
2479 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Adam- How important is it to win the next challenge?
2479 days 7 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Adam- How important is it to win the next challenge?

It's actually very important. Unfortunately our tribe is going to be down one player, and we have to make sure we get back on track. I think everyone knows how passionate I am when it comes to winning challenges, and after this vote off I think we'll get back on the right direction.
2479 days 7 hours ago
deeannamorgan
me
2479 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Dee- How do you stay safe tonight?
2479 days 6 hours ago
dutchone29
Ferdi
2479 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
Ferdi- How do you decide your vote tonight?
2479 days 3 hours ago
dutchone29
Ryan, I'm not that sure - the easy option is voting for inactive players and I will probably do just that tonight.
2479 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
hoop
2478 days 23 hours ago
WANJ
Will
2478 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Hoop- What's the most important part of the tribe for you going forward?
Will- Do you think the Flames of Fate twist has big potential to impact the game?
2478 days 20 hours ago
WANJ
Will- Do you think the Flames of Fate twist has big potential to impact the game?

No it's going to be a flop twist. Just kidding. The twist can really hurt someone or help someone, but if you are clever enough. You will be able to swing it to benefit your game. Ends up in the wrong hand can be deadly. However seems to hurt people so far.
2478 days 19 hours ago
deeannamorgan
Dee- How do you stay safe tonight?

Talk to people and hope to god youre not the one hey deem the less beneficial to the tribe as a whole, cause at this point, we just need to win challenges.
2478 days 19 hours ago
sportygirl22
Aria
2478 days 19 hours ago
wangifold
Aria- Disappointed in the tribe's performance at the challenge?

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!