This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S7: All Stars Confessionals

Topic » V&W S7: All Stars..

1330 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
9/10/20
1329 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
DAY 0: ALL STARS
1329 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Zay M. // Zoon:
cf: I would just like to say, I do regret accepting this invitation to all stars.
1329 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Kelly K. // Kelly2722:
Confessional-
LMAOO IM CACKLING @ THIS CAST. 28 people and I have beef with like half of them lmfaooooo. I really lucked out with this tribe because I get along with everybody here, but once a swap hits I am fuckeddddd. Tyler, Zach, Tiffany, Stoner... like I’m gonna be fucking gutted if I get hit with a bad swap. My first time around I was a huge target because people were threatened by my social and strategic gameplay, and I feel like this time around I’m going to be a huge target just because some people just don’t like me. Hopefully this time around I don’t go home with another idol in my bra.
1329 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional #1: so I walk onto the island with my Versace bags and I see my tribe mates and I’m like..... idk any of these people yikes like what if they know eschother I just don’t know. So then I told myself just mingle and mix the damn kool aid stir the kool aid be one with the kool aid. And maybeeeee just maybeeeee A mf like me will have a chance at this game 😂🤣🤣😂
1329 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
James R. // J2999

Hello hello! Enters! Six seasons later I decided to return =] ~ I mean my first CHANCE but yeah, here we are. Cheers to Vlad and Will for casting me. S/o to kings Brad and Sergio on prod! A party.

Ok so like I expected the cast to be 24 so I was like embraced for a disgusting size, but thought that it may end up being like 20/21. Ha ha. Here we are in a 28 cast LMAO I'm like ill. I mean I won't pretend I've not got mates, I've got a good amount of people I feel chill with. Like 15 of the cast to be honest with you. Issue? Basically none of them are on my tribe. I'll do a COMPLETE cast-assessment thing, so will send this first confessional on Skype, then send on Skype/mails dependant on the length.

Ari R. // Ari_ - I don't really know Ari, she murdered me in Vlad's survivor and a diff game tho, but like people like Kat want us to work together.
Dao-Ming N. // Jinxh - We were in the same group chat once and he destroyed us by adding us all to add me contacts if I recall correctly, I doubt I'll work with him but Guigi told me he'd set me up with him anyway.
Ess C. // PureEssence - Honestly she's gonna be my #1 on the tribe, says a lot considering I barely know her, but queen.
James R. // J2999 - yeah
Tiffany P. // Jaesus123 - Idrk him, we voted together the last game we played =]
Zach P. // PrincessaPeach - I don't mind Zach, we've just done ItsOfficial together where I took him out. He also knows I'm close with Daniel because of that game, but we should be fine.
Zay M. // Zoon - Legend, yeah we are chill.

Katherine P. // Katherinee_ - She's so funny, I seriously support this legend and hope we get to play together.
Kelly O. // Kelly0412 - Currently Ben and I are fine, so yeah, I don't have doubts over him.
Layla J. // LaylaLove - Queen won last season when the good side voted her, so I have no choice but to stan.
Mike E. // Survivor8 - Mike's so good socially, he dominated when we played Stars, but a decent mate.
Nathan G. // Matedog1209 - Oh I'm not a fan, hopefully Kelly takes him out early as I know Kelly dislikes him.
Stoner D. // Gaiaphagee - King, we played S1 together and he was my Final 2 :)
Tyler M. // Bamold1999 - We've a REALLY up/down relationship, we just won a group game together, but I doubt we'll be together long term.

Britt B. // BrittBritt - Yeah I love Britt, she's always been a great mate, deffo would be loyal to her.
Daniel A. // Natepresnell - King. I love Daniel, he's became a close mate recently, and is in my key group for sure.
Jake B. // Lemjam6 - Jake has me blocked, I've no issue with him, but yeah w/e
Jake J. // jake_WD - Don't know this Jake. Think we played once like TIME ago and he went off for no reason, but unsure.
Kelly K.// Kelly2722 - I took him out in S1, but overall he's a chill guy so I feel ok with him.
Wes K. // bluejay7622 - YES WES. Shocked he's here, but hey I'm glad. I adore Wes, snatched too soon in S1, we've been mates literally my entire time on the site.
Yoshi S. // myiel - Oh wow, Yoshi is really strong socially, we played an ORG together where I like got 7th and he got 3rd, cool guy.

Ahmed C. // FighterMan - Ahmed is 100% one of my top 2 this game, the other coming up later. I know Ahmed will have my back throughout, and I will his. If we get the chance anyway.
Andrew K. // iiGalaxyii - Andrew the drama king himself, he's entertaining though and yeah a good mate overall.
Brittany J. // LaFierceBrittany2 - Uh no clue where we stand, I think we're good though. If yes, queen!
Chloe D. // Solinne64 - Chloe < 3 my other top 2. She's not won a GG in TIME, our last time together was SUPPOSED to be our last but she got screwed over so hopefully THIS is the one!
Jayson B. // BBlover96 - Overall I think Jayson and I are chill. Outside games, always, but inside don't really work together.
Josh L. // Delete2544 - I remember Josh was the last of the minority in S1 and I did try help him as much as I could throughout, so think we're good.
Sydney D. // Guigi - Not Guigi! I enjoy him as a player and a person, we typically don't have positive experiences playing together though LMFAO but like I know he's got me, and vice versa.

Tribe 4 really is the best. Then tribe 2. Then tribe 3. Then tribe 1. Poses on tribe 1.

Like it's kinda funny knowing I've got a good amount of mates yet am basically with none of them, I just hope not enough talking around goes on to the point I'll get screwed for it too early. I know I'm also like capable at challenges and stuff, so hopefully it won't be a concern for too long, then we can maybe swap at like 24 into three tribes of eight. Please swap at 24 into three tribes of eight.

Zach's already approached me about getting an alliance going with Ari and Zay. That's fine with me, they're both chill. Ess is my #1 for sure on the tribe, but like I'll go with the flow, just get me to the damn swap.

Katherine made a chat with Ari and I to work together, so obviously that's fine. I made a chat with Ahmed and Chloe telling them that they were the two I've told one another I'm throwing my game for them, so don't take each other out. I think Ahmed will definitely keep her safe where he can, I THINK she will but like Chloe's a pretty cutthroat person and if someone gets in her ear, she'll do her own thing, but yeah.

I'd consider game-throwing to Daniel too, but like Ahmed and Daniel obviously aren't gonna take each other to the end, and like it's not that I PREFER Ahmed, I love them both on many levels in their own way, but like I've not had the CHANCE to properly play with Ahmed in a Survivor game for starters, and yeahhh. But got all their backs as long as I can. Bar that I want to win. Like I am competitive as hell and definitely would love to get a second win, but I also feel it's gonna be tough as hell to manoeuvre myself to the end in a way I can prevent a bitter jury, so truly we'll see. Anyway I gotta shut up like mate I'm looking to survive to day 5 let alone day 5328719448.

Anyway I AM excited to play, I'm gonna ensure Zach makes the alliance chat at some point. I'm gonna go hard as hell this season, and honestly if I make the merge that'd be just amazing, but I'll take each day as it comes. We did NOT sit in this chat for 6 seasons, sit in HUNGER for 6 days and whatever the hell else this chat was used for only for me to get a disgusting placement in the late 20s no sir we did not.

https://www.survivorgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/nataliehairep1tc.gif
1329 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Yoshi S. // myiel

Confessional#2: our of everyonenim really vibing with Jacob he’s saying how he really wants to see a black winner out of this because if you look at it as a whole we really don’t have black winners in group games orgs tv shows nothing! So Im really going to look out for him because I do want to see change within the community 💚💚💚🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
1329 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Zach P. // PrincessaPeach

Confessional: so I walk into the game and see literally half of tengaged. I wish I was kidding. I see everyone from the psychopaths to the sweethearts to the people who legit shouldn’t be on this site and I’m like damn I’m in for a crazy game. Then we get our tribe and I’m actually really happy with it because I know we have strong competitors and I think I can easily form a majority. I see ari from my season and we were amazing allies so I know I can work with him, and I also want to work with James and zay since they are strong competitors and that would be a solid four and would give me majority. Quite frankly couldn’t give a crap about the other three people but pureessence seems nice and Antonio has beef with ari which is perfect for me because I won’t be targeted at the beginning.
1329 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Britt B. // BrittBritt:

Confessionals:
Omg, I really really like my tribe. I have spoken to every single person and I think I am in really good standing with most. I have a history with Jake (lemjam) that's not so positive but we have mended that and been over that for a while. I feel like I am going to be in the middle if we ever vote, however and that makes me nervous. Here's to hoping we win a bunch!
1329 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
James R. // J2999

Just a quick update of my tribe
Ess - we good
Ari - think we good
Zach - think we good
Zay - think we good
Jinxh - alright from the two words we spoke
Tiff - I mean we were fine our last game but like he’s not giving me anything to work with

^our convos have been me instigating convo and him giving me like just answers without returning anything and I cba deal with that
1329 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Dao-Ming N. // Jinxh

CF: i am a little more paranoid than last time i played. But right now i trust essence the most because i know her the most. I like James too so I’m trying to build something eventually probably with me essence James and Ari
1329 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Jayson B. // BBLover96:

confesional: im so ready to steal ahmed from his asian bff so he can be mine, we gonna make cute little bluslim babies xx
1328 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Katherine H. // Katherinee_

Confessional:
I hate my tribe. I literally don't like anyone. I voted out Kelly (Ben) in another survivor and me and Bamold have history of Tengaged survivor where he logged in another account to vote me out and i am disgusted by him. I think I have made a blog against Matedog and have came for him multiple times on his blogs, just because i dont agree with his opinions. I don't remember from where I know Gaiaphagee, but i just know that I don't like him. Layla and Mike are the people in my tribe, I haven't heard of ever and honestly I don't have desire to talk to them, but if they want, they are welcome. I don't know what I will do if I go on tribal, but I am going to make sure that I am not the first person voted out.
1328 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike E. // Survivor8

Anyways my tribe is shite. No intention of working with Tyler. Somehow we've only played one game before and it was a stars and shockingly we were against each other. (I won the battle but lost to J2999 in a shock twist of fate). I do know Chris and we should be tight early, but we've actually never worked together before. Kat was the first person I messaged because I think she was Ari's partner in the return game and I liked Ari and I knew I was going to be working with her. She said she knows Ben (or Kelly idk what we're calling him in the game) and that we could do a group of 4 Ben,Mike,Kat,Chris and of course that worked for me. Ben seems cool and I definitely wanted to work with him, but I know down the road it will eventually have to go away because he's close to Jake (Lemjam) & I AM NO LONGER CLOSE TO JAKE CAUSE HES A BITCH. More on that later. Nathan is apparently a homophobe which is no bueno but I'm straight so we gucci. He's also definitely the most boring person alive. Layla won or some shit and I don't care about her so far. I find her no threat to winning and apparently Ben thinks she's a number for him which for day 1 is a number for me.
1328 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike E. // Survivor8

Okay Apollo tribe! Dao-Ming not a legend, that's about it. Probably gets like 13th who cares. Oh I skipped Ari, Ari is a queen and if I get to be on a tribe with her again I pray to the Gods she works with me again, otherwise she won't make merge ;). Ess that's my final 2, we haven't really spoken much on tengaged but after I was added to the alumni chat or whatever the fuck it is we made a public final 2 and I plan on sticking to that personally. So if we ever on the same tribe I will be telling her everything, 2nd place .. to me. James I like because he's a bro-ey little child and thinks I'm the greatest gameplayer around. I know he's decently good gameplay wise but im more concerned with his friendships. Anyways guaranteed like 25th place as a former winner. Tiffany? Who the fuck is that? Worthless of an All-Stars spot (i think theyre good actually but never heard of them), next. Zach Princesspeach is a fucking loser thats about it. Never played with him, you can just tell. Zay Zoon person is like Tylers bestie right? Meh boring, low placement after swap.
1328 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike E. // Survivor8

already went over Ceres, okay Tellus! Britt is the one engaged to that other loser right? Samhammich or some shit? Kinda sucks for her but anyways shes boring and I'd work with her if it becomes possible. Okay so A. Daniel I know is close with Ess so further down the line idk if I'd want him out just so it's not a situation like I had where I couldnt vote Jake out. But B. I like him a lot and never had to vote him out because we both got rocked out so thats great. Jake Lemjam is a pussy. Jake WD is definitely not a real person so we can skip that. Kelly22 whatever was a loser back in the day so I doubt anything changed. Probably just an adult loser rather than a teenage loser. Wes dont know him but I actually think he could do well. Probably like midmerge. Yoshi only got brought back because I think he got rocked out too but I can literally run circles around him mentally and socially. Britt like 18th, Daniel 7th again HAHAHA Jake lemjam 28th, Jake other isn't real, Wes 10th, Yoshi definitely like 15th.

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!