This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S7: All Stars Confessionals

Topic » V&W S7: All Stars..

1302 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Pre-Season Assessment: .be
1302 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
// PONDEROSA VIDEOS //
1302 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
#1 (Zach): .be
1302 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
#2 (Zay): .be
1302 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
#3 (Sydney):
1302 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
#4 (Dao-Ming):
1302 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
#5 (Andrew):
1302 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
#6 (Jake J.):
1302 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
#7 (Essence):
1302 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
#8 (Jake B.):
1302 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Chloe’s Ponderosa Questions

Why do you think you were voted off? Do you feel betrayed by anyone?

1) Because they are stupid. Mike & I were legit goats (even tho Ill disagree on how poorly they’re judging my game) and they took us out and now 2 of them who would’ve had a guaranteed win are gonna lose. I obviously feel betrayed by Ahmed, he used me from Day 1 and I won’t forgive or forget. And then also a little by Jayson but Im happy that he was able to get to the F3 he deserves it I won’t be mad or bitter towards him.

Is there anything you did differently from the last time you played?

2) I didn’t stick to one side and didn’t made myself a target by being the head of a group. Instead I played one of the best floater games ever imo going from side to side and feel like I never was in danger and my vote mattered more than once. I wasn’t truely targeted until my elimination!

If you had a second chance in this game, what would you do? Any regrets?

3) Trusting Ahmed so much, I wish I made a move against him like my head was telling me to. But heart took over unfortunately. I don’t think taking him out would’ve made me get to F3 though.

If you could work with anyone who is already out who would you work with?

4) Obviously James lmao, and also Sydney, I like him a lot despite voting him out!

There were many moments in this season. What was your favorite moment?

5) During the quizz challenge where I was voted most likable, honest and a hero. It showed me what I was doing and how I was trying to be perceived was working!

What was your favorite move that you made?

6) If only I made one that worked haha, trying to idol out Tyler during the Josh boot but I did it too late or trying to flip the vote on Jacob to keep Ess in. It didnt work but I tried!

Who are you rooting for to win personally at this moment? Do you think will make it to the end?

7) Wtf it’s F3 how can you not make it to the end lmao? Im rooting for Daniel as of now! But if Jayson wins Id be extremely happy too!

Who do you think will win (who do you think is playing the best game)?

8) They all played a great game and all deserve to sit in the F3, I can’t pronounce myself they all did a good job!

Use one (or two) words to describe each person left in (Ahmed, Daniel, Jayson, Mike, Wes)

9) Ahmed: Backstabbing bitch // Daniel: Kind & Loveable // Jayson: Alcoholic & Adorable // Mike: Annoying but a gem // Wes: Nice I guess?

Do you have any you want to add in? Like anything that you’re proud of or learned from this game?

10) I learned that this time I have to retire for good haha, I had fun, it was an amazing run but Im happy to leave group games in that way. I stuck to who I was and Ill do that in real life too!

Any last words for the people post season reading this?

11) Vlad sucks. Aside of that, thanks for reading until there I guess lmao! PS: as of now, tapeworm is still there!
1302 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Sole Survivor - Jayson B. // BBlover96

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!