This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S8: Greenland Confessionals

Topic » V&W S8: Greenland..

1237 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
1237 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
START DATE: 12/10/20
1237 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
DAY 1
1237 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Chris T. // christossss

Confessional: So marwane and i are vibin on call minding our own business and all of a sudden he screams CAST REVEAL

at that point i drop hot coffee on my lap and get 2nd degree burn

but htats beside the point

i see the tribes mara and something i cant pronounce

obviously i wanna be in mara

which obviously turned out to be the good options since the losers in ahfouehsfs couldnt pass the torch like functioning humans

at that point i see darrius and force mike are in this game

LITTLE DOES THE REST OF THE CAST KNOW that i shot them both out in hunger games like 1 day ago

well the cast does know cause i told half of them to make them targets

so theres that.

anyways yea now im being fake to everyone and pretending to like them so ill get back to it bye
1237 days 15 hours ago
Natepresnell
Patrick: Which ducking idiot let Alf go third
1237 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Darrius W. // Darriusdabest

Confessional : I really think taking the lead in todays challenge was a benefit for me because literally right after the challenge people were coming to me about voting Yung and deals were kinda falling into my lap. Its risky because I could look like a threat early on or I could look like a really great asset for the tribe...which is true. Marwane & Raiden want like a guys final 3 alliance, which im all down for. I also wanna have a 5 person alliance with Marwane, Raiden, Anthony & Ashley so that we can have majority on the tribe. I do think Robinson can kinda go under my wing because if we lose again I wanna target Patrick or Jess. They are old heads of tg and I consider them threats. I think they both have friends on the other side and thats not good for me.
1237 days 14 hours ago
PureEssence
Marwane E. // Marwane

Confessional : So Raiden wants to form a F3 alliance chat with me & darrius

Darrius trusts me 100% and wants me to work with him & Mike from Mara tribe

I'm also really vibing with Anthony at the moment he seems like a really nice dude

Maxi, Chris, Jess & I are planning on forming a f4 core alliance

At this point I think my social game is going according to plan, I have a lot of options moving forward which is really hype since I thought I would be a target right off the bat

Hopefully Chris can get Mike out for me so i can have darrius all to myself

I JUST FOUND OUT WHAT THE LADY OF THE NIGHT TWIST WAS, I'm happy to hear that YUNG lost and Austin won so I don't think Yung could have gotten immunity which makes this first vote so much easier
1237 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Isaac D. // Raiden

I really like the Ansbjerk tribe we did really good at the comp but i think everyone was in a agreement if yung didn’t take so long we would’ve won. Right away I kind of formed a 3 person alliance with myself Darius and Marwayn and we agreed to not ever vote eachother. Hopefully it works out
1237 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Robbie T. // Robson704

you know what, i used to play cutthroat game in the past and i was backstabbing every ally every round for no reason cause i wanted to have huge resumee and piss off some bitches but now when i realised how to play to actually make it far this game seems to be easy. if im just good in challenges and making quick bonds with people and im keeping my bitch mouth shut (like i never did) then theres no reason to worry that i could be voted out tommorow. people are telling me to take out yung or ashley cause they are the biggest illabilities for our team and i agree with that, im transparent in dms with people and im telling them that whatever i say to them and they will tell me i will leave that only between us and i hope that ,,it builds more trust between me and you in the next rounds'', i think this makes people feel hella comfortable around me and premerge comparing to merge is like comparing checkers to chess. problem with me was that i wanted to keep striking queen every move <3 but now i see that taking out pawns first is better way to achieve victory heh
1237 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Isaac D. // Raiden

- What factors are you using to decide who to vote after just one challenge?

The only way you can really determine who to vote this early is by the performance in the challenge. However anyone can be blindsided at anytime.

- Both tribes had a different strategy, what do you think went wrong?

I think the challenge was so close that nothjng really couldv’e changed the outcome but speed itself.
1237 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Mike E. // ForceMike1

Confessional 1:

What a start to the season. I first glance, I honestly was not very excited about my tribe. I don’t know anyone really and I’m not too familiar with anyone’s outside connections. But after going through the first challenge I’m actually pretty excited. I think we could all work together very well and get a good groove going. Right now it’s hard to tell who I would like to move forward with long term. I think before that decision can be made we need to go through a bit of turmoil which would unfortunately mean losing a challenge. Obviously that’s not ideal but it’s hard to know who you can trust without actions to back it up so I guess we’ll see
1237 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Matt F. // GiGi10

CAST ASSESMENT (Day 1)
----------------------------------
MARA TRIBE:
Alf – I like don’t really know Alf super well but we interact through group chats sometimes and he’s a funny dude. I feel like he… isn’t super active in games but we will see! I think he would likely be some people’s choice for first boot but if that happens, I’m gonna try and flip the vote.

Alvaro – He seems nice but sorta boring. I also think he probably messaged everyone on our tribe so I’m sure he’s trying to cut deals with everyone. Kinda seems like a gamebot!

Austin – I literally have never spoken to this man but for some reason I feel like we would not vibe. I’ll probably try and talk to him but I think he has other people as priorities so if I have a shot to take him out I’ll take it.

Chris – I love Chris! He’s a cool guy, but we aren’t suuuper close and I know he is close with a lot of this cast. I wouldn’t take a shot at him this early but depending on how the game goes he may need to be taken out.

Jake – I do not know who this is haw haw.

Max – So like… he quit E&F so kinda hate him for that. Also I find him to be the most annoying person on the planet when he blogs 😊 But he’s alright 1 on 1, he’s funny at times. I think he’s very well connected and someone who’s gonna make it pretty far in this game.

Mike – I also don’t know this person BUT I messaged him and he’s cool. I suggested working together and he said we could be a “secret duo”… like I don’t know how to take that but anyways I said yes so hopefully he doesn’t come after me!

Scott – I honestly feel like I have oldophobia like I don’t like any of the old people on tengaged I kinda feel bad.. but yeah I just do not like Scott. He’s fake AF and will be my first target. Like I will go out of my way to take him out even if it has the potential to fuck up my game.

ANSBJERG TRIBE:
Anthony – I kinda don’t vibe with him idk why. I think he would likely target me because he knows I know of his friend group in this game and would probably not want to deal with that. He’s super well connected and is someone who probably will make it far.

Ashley – LMFAO I DIDN’T SEE HER IN THE GAME UNTIL NOW QUEEEEEEENNNNN. This is probably my new number 1 I’m yelling. We definitely get along well and always work together in games. Mom.

Darrius – Uhh idk him too well but I feel like he’s really annoying for some reason? RIP if he’s not but yeah. I kinda hope he goes early.

Isaac – I simply have never heard of him.

Jess – Problematic queen. She’s kind of psychotic but we are friends and will probably work together. I feel like she’s close with the christoss/marwane/maxi/iybf friend group as well so hopefully she spills some of their game talk to me.

Marwane – So I do like Marwane, we have talked a few times and vibed but I think he’s the biggest threat in this game. Taking him out early would be HUGE because it would send that alliance into shambles. I can’t do that right now obviously but if I get the chance I’d probably take a swing if I felt I had the numbers to do it.

Patrick – Inactive king. I really like Patrick, we are very similar. He’s a funny, laid back dude. That being said I’ve never seen him try in a group game so! If he does try I’d love to work with him though.

Robbie – I just don’t know these people.
Yung – Again, I DON’T KNOW THEM! Kind of iconic that they took 5 minutes to climb 20 steps today though.
---------------------------------------------
Overall, I feel alright about my position to start the game. One of two people from the big alliance are going to need to fall earlyish, otherwise it might be a steamroll. This is a good cast and I think it’ll be a good game.
---------------------------------------------
HOST RANK:
Ess – The best.
Will – Should’ve hosted the comp at 7 but.. I guess I’ll let it slide.
Daniel – Biased freak.
1237 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Yung G.  // Yunggunzkeep18

Confessional

As it is my birthday I haven’t had a lot of time to talk to the players on my tribe. It wouldn’t be so bad if
1. I knew a couple of them, but I don’t know any of them at all.
2. We won the challenge, but we didn’t , and I think I may have contributed to the loss. I mean i defs could’ve done better so im a little disappointed, so I’m defs going to have to go to work to survive the first tribal. I’m not going to be the best at challenges, that’s a given. I am just going to try and talk to the players, connect with them and bond with them so that by the time first tribal comes and I’ll be able to devise a new plan. I haven’t talked much yet to the players so that is of concern to me . but I will fix that by the time tonight is up. And you can believe that.
1237 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Robbie T. // Robson704

darrius and isaac were telling me that vote is between ashley and yung but i hope that ashley wont respond until tommorows tribal and we easily pick her off cause i enjoy talking with yung and i could use that good connection for my benefit if me and him reach swap at least
1237 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Scott D. // gbpackXLVchamps

Confessional: I am stoked that our Mara tribe won our first challenge. In all the group games I've played in 2020, I think I've been to tribal almost every time after the first challenge. It feels good to be safe. As for my tribe, I am very happy with being placed on a tribe with 2 of my old friends, Max and Chris. I also like the fact that Max has taken the role of leader. I usually am targeted for taking that role, so the fact that someone else has assumed it is good for my game. I'm a little worried about Matt....I voted him out of a recent group game. So far, I just made a lot of small talk with the others. It's too early to start playing too hard.
1237 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Yung G.  // Yunggunzkeep18

Confessional

The only players I really know to some degree are Scott and Austin. I played with scott in two all stars games now- Danz all stars and cutthroat heroes vs villains but we didn’t get to talk
Much cuz I was on the good side and he was on the evil side . If we come across Eachother I’m doing looking to work with him as he will be someone I know I will be able to trust. Austin, I jus met him ina bb game , we didn’t talk a lot of strategy but we were social. Talked about weed and stuff like that, hopefully our conversations will evolve and I don’t think that will be an issue. Austin and Ashley are friends and I’m definitely going to use that as a way to connect with Ashley. We both have heard we are the targets so it is in our best interests to work together. Marwayn is new to group games and I think he could be influenced or pursuaded into helping us if he thinks it would benefit his game. And I’ll be there to show him that it will.

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!