This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S8: Greenland Confessionals

Topic » V&W S8: Greenland..

1251 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Robbie T. // Robson704

sucks i heard that everyone wants to vote out yung first because hes the worst player on our team, i talked with him now for over 2 hours and i got pretty good bond after we talked about big brother canada but i dont want to pull out my dick cause if too many people watches it they can not only chop yung but also my dick off and i wont be able to do any other ,,ballsy'' moves in the future if you know what i mean (cool). i dont want to campaign for someone who will slow team down and can leave me with him on the bottom of the tribe next round. this cat has to play with his brain more than with his crazy dick but that doesnt mean im going to give up looking for hidden idol and if i find this shit im going to give it to yung to play it on himself and yung will take out ashley with 1 vote without knowing what is happenning at all. i just hope that my brain and dick can unite in this huge battle and i will be able to find idol before its too late to save that poor dude. i dont think im going to be able to save him on first round by campaigning so me finding idol is his only hope, even though he doesnt know hes getting votes
1251 days 2 hours ago
Natepresnell
Yung G.  // Yunggunzkeep18

Confessional

I’m not really sure what’s going to happen, I’m trying to convince marwayn that it’s better to keep me. I know Ashley doesn’t want me to go so we need 2 more ppl on our side. I’m not goin down without a fight
1251 days 2 hours ago
Natepresnell
Ashley S. // wheatbread

https://voca.ro/1962I5S7viaK
1251 days 2 hours ago
Natepresnell
Jess A. // Irelia

Ugly cast

Why u put me on the bad tribe

Why am I not with fifi u sick freaks
1251 days 2 hours ago
Natepresnell
Alf F. // Electric

Well my attempted intentional matsing didn't work, now for my next new and improved strategy, unintentional pagonging.

I am not here for the check, I am here for a fun time
1251 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Patrick Z. // unkown

My vote is for.....

Ashley. This cast is really dumb for voting off yung. Poor noob is getting voted off for dumb reasons. Darrius marwane and raiden campaigned hard for Ashley to stay. There’s my confessional okay bye
1250 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Anthony M. // iYBF

Quick Tribe Assessment

Ashley S. // wheatbread - I like Ashley, we’ve just never worked super closely together. However, we’re on the same TG Vivor tribe, so I see us sticking together for the mutual benefit of us both.
Darrius W. // Darriusdabest - Dad. He is definitely my closest ally on this tribe. I trust him like 100% for now, but that is definitely subject to change. For now, we’re going to be sticking together.
Isaac D. // Raiden - He seems chill! I like him so far. Never heard of him before, but he performed decently in the Challenge and Darrius really likes him, so he can stick around.
Jess A. // Irelia - She is the one person on this cast that doesn’t like me, so she needs to go sooner rather than later.
Marwane E. // Marwane - I like Marwane! We played a game before and worked well together, so I see myself working with him going forward.
Patrick Z. // unkown - I don’t really know Patrick too well, but he gives me sort of off vibes, so I wouldn’t mind voting him out.
Robbie T. // Robson704 - I like Robbie! Never heard of him before, but he’s on the same level as Isaac basically.
Yung G.  // Yunggunzkeep18 - Chile anyway. Imagine taking 5 minutes to post 20 times. Definitely has to go first in my eyes.
1250 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Darrius W. // Darriusdabest

Confessional : SO Ashley gets online and asks me who the vote is...I tell her its yung and she doesnt wanna do that. Im like girl its you or him so id do him if I were you. Now her and yung are running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to get the vote on someone else. Im obviously gonna lie and say im down because I dont want them to try to vote me but like thats so stupid to cause waves this early on. I dont know yung...he did the worst in the chall by FAR. he has to go.
1250 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Jake H. // ouijake

DR/When the cast was revealed initially I was kind of nervous just because I don’t know anyone playing, but after getting to talk with everyone on the Mara tribe with me I felt a little more at ease

Everyone has been super nice so far, and we worked really well together in the first immunity challenge. Immediately i could tell that Max was going to be a strong player in this game and he and I got to talking a bit. He seems really friendly and i hope he’s someone i can trust in this game because i think we could work well together

Everyone was super stoked that we won our first immunity challenge and that has kept everyone being pretty nice and lighthearted for now.

I’ve also been chatting a bit with Alvero, Austin, and Chris and I get on pretty well with all of them so far.

At this point I’d like most to work with Max and Alvero. I think they could both be good allies to have. Of course it’s still pretty early, and we haven’t had to do tribal yet- i know it could all change if and when we do end up having to vote someone off
1250 days 23 hours ago
Natepresnell
Marwane E. // Marwane

Confessional : I'm voting Yung out for causing us the challenge
1250 days 23 hours ago
Natepresnell
Marwane E. // Marwane

Confessional : The 2 names floating around are Ashley & Yung, Apparently both Yung & Ashley want to try and get 3 more votes to blindside a "bigger threat". Yung approached me with this idea and i lied to him saying i'd do it if he got the votes which he wont.

I've been talking to Robbie more and trying to get closer with him

Jess has yet to accept my skype request... idk what she's thinking

Yung thinks that Patrick thru his name out when in fact it was me & darrius, Patrick wanted to do ashley right after the challenge was over

I know patrick is friends with alf & gigi on the other tribe but its way too early to make a move on him rn, however I do respect Yung's hustle tryna get these votes
1250 days 23 hours ago
Natepresnell

Confessional:

I’m not really sure what’s going to happen, I’m trying to convince marwayn that it’s better to keep me. I know Ashley doesn’t want me to go so we need 2 more ppl on our side. I’m not goin down without a fight

So Ashley told me that Patrick was the one who said me name but she doesn’t know who’s with him which is hard for me to ask ppl to vote for him but I’m pitching my case. He has a couple friends on the other tribe and if they all get together at the swap it could be bad for others. So I’m pretty sure now I got Marwane, Ashley, Darrius to vote for Patrick. All I need is one more which I’m going to try on Robinson. We talked quite a bit last night so I’m hoping it was enough that he would be willing to keep me. But I also would need him to keep Ashley.
1250 days 22 hours ago
Natepresnell
Alvaro F. // varlto

confessional:)
soo here we are!! first off let me start by saying that i hate typing and i suck at writing confessionals so sorry beforehand! anyways, i'm actually so excited about this game and i'm going to give my best!! im going to go through everyone in my tribe quickly so you know who i trust and who i... dislike

alf // oh i really don't like this one LMAO like he is the only one who hasnt talked to me at all, he wasnt active in the challenge AND he has voted me off of group games before (daniel can confirm... a tragedy) so hes going to be my target if we go to tribal at any point :)

austin // i had a cute conversation w him yesterday, it was pretty short, but idk if im getting good vibes from him... he was kinda messy at the challenge and i think people noticed that, ill try to speak w him a little bit more so he trusts me but idk if ill work with him. also him going with the ✨lady✨ is suspicious and dangerous!

chris // oh the best person in the tribe. i think we were kinda friends in like 2018 when we played frooks so we made a quick connection, and we have been speaking for quite a bit. he's a cool guy and honestly i kinda want to be like a duo w him LMAO we can go far together, even though im worried hes closer w max than i think

jake // aww jake is such a sweetheart! he's going to be the hero of the season i can tell already, but that's honestly dangerous. so far i really like him and i think he trusts me too, but i think he has to go pre-merge or early merge because if he doesn't, he's a lock for the final

matt // i havent had a long conversation w him either, but he seems like a chill guy. im looking forward to get to know him more!

max // oh this one's FUN. basically my last survivor group game i played w him and well... the last thing he said to me is that i was a fat 50 yr old man LMFAO but i actually like him and i think we're good LMAO i am looking forward to really really work with him this time around :)

mike // i really like mike! i know chris is targetting him cause he arrowed him in hg but i dont think ill vote mike off that easily. we had a super chill convo yesterday and he's one of my fav people in this tribe!

scott // well, idk what to say about this one really LMAO. like, don't get me wrong, he's a good person and i can tell but he doesnt seem to want to talk with me??? i don't know, ill keep an eye on him

and that's about it! chris and i want to form an alliance with max/jake and i honestly love the 4. i think austin/alf could potentially be the first targets in our tribe and im honestly fine w either of them going but, for now, i hope we can keep winning immunities:)
1250 days 20 hours ago
PureEssence

Confessional

The tables have turned. It seems I have a chance at staying and Ashley could be staying
As well. I’m pretty sure now Ashley myself Marwayne and  now Robinson is down to vote out Patrick. Im not 100% sure on Darius . So Itl be up to him I think whether this plan works or not. With that being said, I’m writing down Patrick’s name tonight
1250 days 20 hours ago
PureEssence
Robbie T. // Robson704

yung wants me marwane darrius and anthony to do patrick but i prefer to vote out someone who is weak rather than someone random for no reason, sadly i like all of these people but someones gotta go and propably it is yung

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!