This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

Topic » V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

1086 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
William C. // Willie_

DAY 13 - EXIT CONFESSIONAL
To think that I was going to be an alternate this season... I’m hoping I delivered this season and I made you guys proud of casting me. You guys have been phenomenal host. This has easily been the most fun group game I have ever played. I didn’t win but I made it far! I’m glad that i’m labeled as the biggest threat of the season. I personally didn’t really believe in myself that I could be very good strategically, socially and even physically too! This hopefully not the only time you will see me play V&W. At first I was so upset at myself but it was just something that was out of my control. I can’t wait to vote for the winner of this season. I also cannot wait to see your opinions of me and how I played this season!
Thank you guys for doing a phenomenal job.
Hugs all
1086 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Nichole G. // Nichole98

Brady is trying to convince me that he isn’t a threat...

but he does suck at challenges so should I get rid of rick now

I’m trying to convince Joey to work with me just for the vote to get rid of rick
1085 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Stuart H. // ClassiCaz5

honestly my game has really been alright you know been avoiding getting votes and making sure people dont think im some sort of threat

I might not be someone who really is big and vocal on moves or flashy

I'm trying to play a more sneaky and low game and it's worked from here on out and ik im probably getting 0 votes in the final 3 if I make it or whatever it may be

but I hope at least you guys see where I shined and didnt this season
1085 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Brady S. // CoachWade

Tonight my vote goes to Stuart...

You’re just the leftover wallpaper that hasn’t peeled off yet. It’s your time to go.

I’m hoping that me sameed and Rick can at least stick together this round to create 3 votes and the plan is to either get the other side to throw a vote or it’ll tie and I don’t have an idol this tribal so to say I’m worried would be a massive understatement lmao.

I’ve played such a hard game and would hate to go out right before the finale. The odds of me getting to the f3 after the last idol play are incredibly slim but I will not fucking give up, I’ve fought too hard for this shit.

Stuart is the best vote for my game because everyone will take him to f3 because he sucks so bad and I need that spot to clear up to ensure my chances of getting there as someone who is considered one of the more threatening players left in the game.

I pray this shit works but this could be my final hoorah here.
1085 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

I had to compromise and I think this is the safest choice to make tonight. If I play my cards right, the biggest threat will be joining the jury right after you.
1085 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
FINALE NIGHT
1085 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Brady S. // CoachWade

Conf: Omg I can’t believe I literally was able to get the best person out for my game after my idol play at f7 and not get a single vote!

Going into finale night, I’m super excited. I actually don’t entirely know what I will do yet and who I want to be in my f3. It’s just really hard to determine because I don’t know if the jury will be bitter or if they’ll actually respect hard gameplay.

I feel like I definitely have a case if I make it to the end and a great story. The fact that I was destined to be the first person out to now where I’m a legitimate threat to win this whole fucking thing.

I think if I play this finale night right, there is still a chance that I could get to the f3. I’m really just banking on getting to the f3 at this point and just explaining my case to the jury when I get there.

I think I’ve played this game pretty honestly and haven’t had the worst jury management, I didn’t over necessarily lie and I still think I have played a critical part in every single tribal.

Now that Stuart is gone, my odds of getting to the f3 are definitely better but I’m still battling up the steep cliff with one leg—it’ll be a fucking struggle. This game was a rollercoaster of a ride and I believe there’s only one satisfying ending and that is declaring me the winner of V & Ws Survivor Guam!
1085 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Nichole G. // Nichole98

Sameed wants to switch his vote to Joey!?? I don’t think so

He’s saying that Joey is throwing his name around. boy it’s the final 6 and only 5 people can be voted and between him and stuart to vote off he is the obvious vote lol

me and sameed are not winning wtf was that move lol

me or sameed would have won against stuart

im so sick stuart would have taken us what is going on

im getting 4th.

Brady is asking me why I think he will win at final 3...im not gonna write your final 3 speech for u lol
1085 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

nichole might be upset w me but i just secured a spot in the f3
1085 days ago
IceBeast
Brady S. // CoachWade

Conf: What an ending to my season as my closest ally knifes me in the back at the very end. From the sounds of it, I think I’m going home. I tried to plea my last minute case but I don’t think it’ll work. Sucks to play a good game and fall up just short which seems to be the story of my life here on this website fr lol

If I was actually good in immunity challenges, I’d win a lot more games but I can never clinch them unfortunately
1085 days ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Brady worked sooooo hard to be here and to snatch it away from him makes me feel so guilty lol. Part of me wishes I should’ve just told Nichole the answer but I need to grow a pair and make a move upfront.. Taking out Brady could honestly be the move that solidifies me winning. I think my resume is so much more impressive than Nicholes.

At first I would never want Brady to make it this far but we’ve connected sooo much and it’s like history repeating itself from a group game prior to this. Screwing him at the end after he was nothing but loyal
1083 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Brady S. // CoachWade

Vote...

Starts to write down an NI

quickly crosses out

I’m obviously kidding. My vote goes to Sameed!

Even though he’s lying his ass off even in the f2 about who his real closest alliance was, I’m still voting him to win because we played this game together from start to finish.

We called every day, we got to know each other on a personal and game level. I truly feel like I’ve met an amazing friend from this game and I couldn’t be anymore grateful.

As far as his game goes, he played a near perfect game. He knew what was going on every vote, he knew where every idol was, he won 3 immunities and he only got one vote cast against him this entire game. He played an amazing game and if this jury doesn’t vote for him to win, it is simply because he’s bitter because yeah Nicole played a loyalty game but is a loyalty game a winning game? No it’s not.

I expect Nicole to win but really want my boy sameed to take it. If he takes it then I’ll be satisfied with how everything turned out.
1083 days ago
IceBeast
Rick D. // RickDev

My vote is not bitter, I am voting for who’s gameplay I respect the most. Sameed made a lot of unnecessary moves which caused him to fail in his jury management game. Just because he made flashy moves doesn’t put his gameplay over Nichole’s. Sameed had to lie to get to his position whereas Nichole played a more thought out game. Obviously she would of had to lie a few times everyone has to, but lying to everyone just so you can have the flashier game does not put you over others. Nichole played a great game, I don’t think I ever heard her name come up to me as an actual vote. She flew under my radar long enough to take me out before I could do the same to her. She beat me at my own game and I respect that. My vote to win will be casted for Nichole.
1083 days ago
IceBeast
Nolan A. // ahea7561

I like to vote for the person who played the best game, and wants to keep any sort of bitterness out of it. So that is why I am going to be voting for SAMEED to win this season
1082 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
PRE SEASON ASSESSMENTS

Production PreSeason Assessment & iiGalaxyii:

Jake Lemjam's PreSeason Assessment:

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!