This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

Topic » V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

1091 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
1086 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
START DATE: 5/11/21

PRE-SEASON
1086 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Sameed A.

Confessional- After hearing so much about the show, I am so excited to finally land a spot and get to compete ❤️
1086 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Brady S. // CoachWade               

Pre Season Conf:

THE EMERGENCE OF BRADY

Hi guys! For those of you that don’t know me. I’m Brady/CoachWade and have sadly been on this site for I think six years which is a testament to my life lol. I’m very excited to be into this game because I just finished up my college semester and I haven’t been able to devote a lot of time to a game until now. Also, after the break I did have, I just need some group game adrenaline again.

I’m really hoping that this cast is on the lackluster side. I’m hoping that after eight seasons, the pool for you guys is dwindling because I want that to work in my favor. I’ve played a lot of group games if you look at my profile, I’ve had a good share that I’ve done very well in.

2020 was definitely my best years for games by far. I won two but made a mark in so many others! 4 others games that I played in 2020 were of me ending up one tribal away from winning the game. That’s always been a very common place for me because I do know how to play a good survivor game. The problem is that I suck at individual challenges and when people see my threat level down the line, they get rid of me because they know I’ll win but I also did win 2 games where they shouldn’t have taken me to the end so I do know how to play mind games as well.
1086 days ago
IceBeast
Part 2: For this game, I don’t really have a strategy going in. I believe that the best group game players don’t have a strategy heading in as you don’t know what the twists will be or the casts. It’s not really a strategy but one thing I’m going to strive to do this season is to go on as many calls as possible. I believe that when you go on calls with someone, you develop such a strong bond where people feel very connected to you and that’s where I want to be this season.

I’m a player that will bring entertainment regardless because I hate a boring game. I like to make moves, be sneaky, look for idols because that’s really what Survivor is all about.

I think I definitely have a chance to win this game. My biggest concern is missing challenges. The fact that I’m missing the first challenge due to work just doesn’t sit well with me. My work schedule is 2:30-6 so if anything will get in my way, I know it will be that unfortunately because sometimes last minute plans come into play and I can’t partake in any of them.

Missing this first challenge especially scares me because if my tribe loses and I’m one of the only people not there, that puts a huge target on my back and I really don’t want to deal with that so early on. So going into tonight, I pray that my tribe wins or that a lot of people don’t show and I can still maneuver my way through.
1085 days 19 hours ago
Natepresnell
--- Day 1 ---
1085 days 19 hours ago
Natepresnell
Dakota T. // Rivoux

CONFESSIONAL 1, ROUND 1

O, well hello! I have not played a group game on TG in quite some time but I figured that it would be a chance from playing ORGs on Facebook or Skype. I'm not unfamiliar with the format of these games as they are hosted on TG, but I am just hoping that I do not run into a tribe full of people who already know each other. Hence why I took the initiative to post for Pete. I do not want people thinking that I would be an easy boot-off if we were ever to attend Tribal Council, so you gotta stretch when you gotta stretch. Yet I wouldn't even consider that as a stretch because someone had to do it so that we could win.

In terms of other players? I'm getting a good vibe from Craig for sure. I like Jimmy, but he hasn't spoken to me as much as he's chosen to speak in the tribe chat. Then again, we just started and it's only Day 1. PLUS, we just won Immunity, so I don't think I should expect much from him considering the circumstances LOL. But we shall see. I don't want to play too hard too quick because I know that is such an infamous way to get booted early, but I would rather not be a sitting duck either. I'm not stupid. There are bound to be people who know each other in this game; I just have to snoop them out. I'm looking forward to receiving this first idol clue too so that I can have a jump start at attempting to find this idol. I know, for a fact, that it will definitely come in handy at some point in this game.

But as for right now, I am enjoying the fact that the tribe won because I chose to step up and help Pete (pardon the ego LMAO). So we shall see how it goes. All I know, for right now, is that I am not going to be the first boot of this game and I think that I made a good impression on the others. We'll see.
1085 days 19 hours ago
Natepresnell
Gabriel T. // GabrielTrezza               

oh my god we won! there are so many hot guys in my tribe i really would like them to offer me a gangbang haha (ofc only the 18+ ones). My tribe is rlly fun i love them all <3333333
1085 days 19 hours ago
Natepresnell
William C. // Willie_               

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE

THIS PART OF MY FRIDT CONFESSIONAL

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS DRAGGED ME TO PLAY THIS GROUP GAME

IM THANKFUL THAT YOU GUYS HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR ME

AND HOPEFULLY I DELIVER FOR YOU AMAZING HOST

THIS IS MY CONFESSIONAL DUMB BITCH

GET OUT OF MY ISLAND

m also very interactive

I hope you all get it

so this is the chat that I got to to have a mental breakdown?

I kinda get it

Willie_ has renamed the conversation to “William's V&W Confessional Chat - Mental Breakdown”

The name is more fitting this way

honestly I love the fact that i’m interacting with my host

where is my free idol

DEDEDO TRIBE

ICONIC NAME

if i’m not in the dededo tribe we are going to have problems

who is that

NICHOLE MOMMMMMMMM

FINALLY SOMEONE I KNOW SEMI

OMG SAM DADDDP

me reacting to the whole cast

I hope you get it

me when I thought I was sameed

OMG IM IN THE DEDO TRIBE

I RESLLY AM THE PRODUCTION FAVORITE

OMG MY ARCH ENEMY IS IN THE OT

THIS IS THE I MUST END JIMMY SHOW

NOW
1085 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Stuart H. // ClassiCaz5   

Confessional #1 - Seeing my tribe it's very welcoming to see a lot of familiar faces like Sam, Sameed, Drew, Willie and even Nichole. I think I have a chance to get into good relationships with all of them especially Willie and Sam they both are people I have worked with in the past and it's been successful. Now, with how I'm going to approach the game hopefully laying low and not really going over board with the gameplay is a smart strategy and just be decent at comps and keep conversations short and sweet. I think Brady is an easy option of course but eventually he will get on and try to flip or plead his case on why he deserves to stay let's hope nothing chances at least. I know eventually a group has to form and a majority has to come together when things go down closer with this tribe and I hope I can get into that majority and survive the first couple of votes. I am all about big moves and blindsiding but right now I'm going to keep that half of me on the shelf until I need to purchase it and start making those big deciding votes. Last thing, I could very well say all these things and end up getting 1st, 2nd or 3rd boot and flop horribly but I'm here to have a good time and see how well I can actually do in group games. Wish me luck and let's see how this season goes for me. #StuForTheWin
1085 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Nolan A. // ahea7561   

Day 1 confessional incoming:

Omg I’m so excited to be on this tribe! I was so worried when the cast was being revealed bc oh my Lordy do people on OT hate my guts lmfao! But I love my tribe and I think I’m gonna be able to fit in quite nicely! Jimmy and I both went to the same college (at different times) so we have that connection! I also really like brenden and Craig! They seem like solid guys. I just hope I can squeeze into a good group of 5 to hold us over until the swap!

As far as this challenge I feel great bc in my last game my tribe never won an immunity. I really felt like queen Denise on that island. But having some safety is quite nice overall! Looking forward to meeting the rest of my tribe mates soon
1085 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Brady S. // CoachWade

Conf: when I’m literally going to go home first because of work. Talk about a fucking nightmare

Guess who’s looking for the idol all fucking night

Conf: I’m not giving up. You guys are lucky that I’m the one that missed the challenge because I’m not a pushover, I’ve been in hard situations before. This one is extremely hard but I know I can prevail. I’ve found idols without clues before and I will literally talk to everyone I don’t fucking care. I will not let these bitches have an easy first straightforward vote like that’s just disgusting and boring.
1085 days 16 hours ago
PureEssence
Brenden W. // brosky17               

I feel very conflicted, I really really like some of them and have have some beef with others. I'm used to not really knowing people and whatnot so this is a new experience. It was nice to see 8/9 really show up for the challenge. Was even more nice that we got to a 2-3 person lead on the challenge and being safe the first round I think is more important than anything this game.
1085 days 16 hours ago
PureEssence
William C. // Willie_

THIS IS MY CONFESSIONAL:

Disclosure - My dumb ass did not bother proof reading this so if you find mistakes or grammatical errors, I apologize but my ass is LAZY as shit.

How do I feel about the DEDO tribe? Honestly I really like the outcome of the tribes. I feel like I fit in with a lot of people that are in my tribe. I have been talking to a couple and I really like the connections I build with Stu, Nichole, Sam and Sameed. I think us 5 need to be a core in this tribe and really run this shit. I talked to drew about the vote and Brady being the first vote just make sense logically, There is zero reason to wake up chaos willie. At least not yet.

Im trying not to be that Polarizing player that i’m known to be. I actually want to do good this group game and prove to myself that I can snag a dub or at least make a lasting impact in this game.

My breakdown on my tribe:

Brady : He kinda really shot himself in the foot for not showing up in the first challenge, it sucks but as long as it ain’t me, I’m very happy with voting him off.

Brandon: We just messaged not to long ago for the vote and he seems like a nice guy. Not much communication or know about him but let’s see!

Drew: He is a spicy one where I knew he was actively targeting me in ETC. We are cordial now but I know he doesn’t trust me and I don’t trust him. For now he is on my radar.

Joey: Have not spoken to him one bit, I don’t think he is super active. I’ll message him later or tomorrow

Nichole: I kinda told her that she is my final 2 and she is kinda my ideal final 2. I kinda want her to be my krista. We didn’t speak too much but I know me and her are gonna be good.

Sam: Sam and I are on Priv and worked very well together in ETC. He is a no brainer for me to work with him. I have to talk to him soon though to ensure him and I are rock solid.

Sameed : I think me and him are very but very alike. We were in a survivor tribe one time and it just did not go well for the both of us LOL. I like him a lot and i really see myself being extremely loyal to him. Time will tell though

Stu: Me and him kicked it off IMMEDIATELY. He is playing and he is playing a good game. We are on the same page that we need to kay low pre-merge to make it to the merge. I like him a lot and i’m going to continue nourish our friendship.

Overall i’m extremely excited to play Survivor, I’m extremely grateful to be chose to play and I promise to not to let you guys down nor be inactive. Love you all :)
1085 days 16 hours ago
PureEssence
Joey W. // joey65409               

Honestly I’m not sure , typically when I have played in vivor games I know a good chunk of the cast however, this one is different as I don’t have a lot of connections so far . I have played with Brady before and Sam but that’s about it tbh but Brady seems to be the vote tonight , I am not sure if I want to do that however because I think he would be loyal to me and that’s what matters to me is loyalty
1085 days 16 hours ago
PureEssence
Craig C. // Singsongers               

Honestly they seem rather nice

Though I’m not sure if I’m going to find my core group of people I usually do

I’m not sure who I should approach for that at all

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!