This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vietnam [S1] Applications

Topic » Vietnam [S1] Applications

2520 days 22 hours ago
JMez2612
Name/Nickname:

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why?

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why?

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player?

Who is your Survivor Idol?

Will you promise to send confessionals?

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern?
2520 days 22 hours ago
JMez2612
ryanhawk71
Name/Nickname: RyJam
Color Level: Blue

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Mostly a hero because I don't like to straight up lie to people.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? Can I be both... because I make big moves under the radar.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because I'm the first iconic slut to apply.

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Social

Who is your Survivor Idol? John Cochran lmao

Will you promise to send confessionals? Absolutely... the best ones

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Most of the time
2520 days 22 hours ago
JMez2612
GerardoM13
Name/Nickname: Jerry
Color Level: dark green

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? hero because im super loyal

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? UTR until jury then #BIGMOVEZ on jury

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because im an iconic bitch that will slay everyone

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Strategic

Who is your Survivor Idol? Aubry Bracco

Will you promise to send confessionals? ya

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? yes
2520 days 20 hours ago
pat15
Name/Nickname: Pat
Color Level: Light Green

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? I would say that I am villain- only because I like to make big moves and flip on those who I am in an alliance with (and not feel bad about it).

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? I try to stay UTR but once my name gets out there I strive for #BIGMOVEZ

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I think I should be a part of this season because I haven't played in a while and I would love to see how I would do on a current game.

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Strategic

Who is your Survivor Idol? I love Cirie and Tony

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes!

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Yes
2520 days 1 hour ago
AdamLovesEverything
Name/Nickname: Adam R
Color Level:Yellow

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Villain don't want to go into detail

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? #BIGMOVEZ because I always want to make Big Movez and I also value a strategic game more than a floater's one.

Because I can be pretty entertaining and not really boring.

All of the above. Nah but mostly strategic

Jonny FairPlay. Jesus Christ I love the guy

Yes, I promise
Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? And yeah
2518 days 23 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
Name/Nickname: Apat/ tditdatdwt123
Color Level: Orange

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? I am a hero all because I play an honest game and really friendly.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? I try to be noticed by making big moves and only stay UTR when I need to tbh.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I believe I should be a part of this season all because I feel I could use my strategy to get really far in the game.

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Although I am a social butterfly, I usually play a strategic game tbh.

Who is your Survivor Idol? Reynold or Eddie from Survivor Caramoan

Will you promise to send confessionals? of course

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern?  maybe
2518 days 21 hours ago
Neptune978
Name/Nickname: Neptune
Color Level: White

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why?

I am a Villain. I will do whateve it takes to win and take down other players even if it means voting out allies.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why?

Im a Big Moves Player. I will do again, whatever it takes.

Im a great pla yer, I know how this game works, and I will make this season great.

Im all 3. More social and strategic but I can be Physical if I need to.

My Survivor Idol is Tai and Audbrey. They are both strategical and physical players and I always love their games.

I can send them as blogs, but Im not the kind of person to make videos. It isnt my favorite.

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern?

Yes.
2518 days 5 hours ago
Tonya
Name/Nickname: Tonya
Color Level: White

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Villian...I live to stir the pot.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? Both...because I'm good at both.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? This would be my first one!

Who is your Survivor Idol? Jerri Manthey

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes

2518 days ago
WANJ
Name/Nickname: Will/WANJ
Color Level: Orange

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Hero. I am a good person all around and I am also a people person, I don't really like to hurt people, but I do what I have to do to win

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? UTR. Big move people get voted out while UTR makes it deep into the game. Moves win you the game not Big moves.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? It would be a fun game to play and get back into group games.

Who is your Survivor Idol? Todd

2517 days 6 hours ago
timtimeytim
Name/Nickname: Timmy
Color Level: Dark Green

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? - I would say I'm a hero with villainous tendencies: an anti-hero I suppose?

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? - Both! I'm someone who likes to take things slow at first to get a feel for who I'm up against. At the same time though, who doesn't like a good blindside?

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? - I'm a huge fan of Survivor! Every game I play, I do my best to give it my all in every challenge and vote off. Plus I send confessionals so you'd be hearing a lot from me and my thoughts on the game.

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? I see myself as a mix of both social and strategic.

Who is your Survivor Idol? Def Cirie, the girl fucking did her thing everytime she's played!!

Will you promise to send confessionals? Pinky promise ;)

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Yessir
2517 days 1 hour ago
Exos
Name/Nickname: Exos

Color Level: White (new account, played couple of years before)

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Well, all of us like to think we are heros, but to be honest, it really depends on how other people see it. I will most definitely be hero in eyes of my allies and villain in eyes of those who will be voted out because of me.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? I make big moves. Yes, sometimes it doesnt pay off, but I dont know how to play any other way.

I am natural leader and player who make big moves. It will most definitely be interesting to watch me play.

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Social and Strategic definitely. Hard to say if I am physical in environment like this, but if it means to be present on all challenges and give my best, then yes, I am.

Who is your Survivor Idol? Parvati. The best player ever def.

Will you promise to send confessionals? Sure.

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Yes.
2512 days 20 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
Name/Nickname: Matths
Color Level: Yellow

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? I'm more of a hero because I can't really be evil to my peers. But who knows what I'll be in the game?

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? I'm both, because I wanna stay under the radar for the first part of the game, so I won't land in hot water, but not to the point that I get put on the chopping block. When merge comes, I'll start working my magic around.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because I will be the most unpredictable player you'll ever see. No one can play like Matths, tbh.

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? I'm more of a strategic one, but social can be my thing too :D

Who is your Survivor Idol? Sandra, because the queen always stays queen

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yas

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Yas
2512 days 9 hours ago
Peterparker16
Name/Nickname: Jay
Color Level: Purple

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Hero, I'm more of a good guy trying to always help the underdogs and such, making big moves while keeping my loyalty.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? Both, being both gives you advantages of being known as doing this to that person while staying low key the whole time.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Who wouldn't want to have a smart strategic and bold player for their game?

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Stragetic.

Who is your Survivor Idol? Adam

2511 days 18 hours ago
ccfq12w
Name/Nickname: Cole
Color Level: White- I am new here, but have played many other ORG games

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Def hero

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? I am a mixture of both. I could play either role it just depends on what works at that moment.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I will always play 110%. I am a non stop player and will never give up until my torch goes out.

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Mostly social, but I could be classified as all 3 really.

Who is your Survivor Idol? That's hard, but Cirie.

Will you promise to send confessionals? Of course!

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? yep!
2509 days 19 hours ago
Cloverfield12
Clover Fields

Yellow

Villain because I'm manipulative

Under the radar because I basically work to break relationships by spreading false information

I will play super hard (maybe not noticed at first) but definetly the best

Social

Russel

Yup to the last two
2508 days 22 hours ago
RyanS
Name/Nickname: Ryan
Color Level:Yellow

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Okay this question is always hard for me because it depends on the cast lmao I'd say I'm a pretty nice guy with people I like and I'm chill but if the cast is full of petty bitches who think they're smart then I'm gonna claw it up

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? Oh UTR. I love making people overreact about things. I tend to over exaggerate what people say into like a big deal. I don't really win comps cuz I don't wanna show my cards to anyone.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I absolutely love playing this game like I live for it. I'm going to make this a really good season I think. I make these things called video confessionals so I basically don't type them out cause that's too much work for me.  NOW ABOUT MY GAME. So I'm not good at making first impressions because I just won't know how to connect at first. I like to soak people in first and make my decisions on their personality. I don't want to be in an alliance, I hate the commitment. I don't care who goes home, as long as it's not me. So I want people to talk to me and like try to work for my vote because everyone will just think I'm a floater, but I'm really not I'm mapping out the game and positioning where I need to be to stay safe, and it's gonna work.

Who is your Survivor Idol? Oh Rupert I love him

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes Yes Yes

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? You bet your buttons I can

open group

APPS OPEN JMez's Survivor: Bali [S3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!