This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vietnam [S1] Applications

Topic » Vietnam [S1] Applications

2507 days 10 hours ago
justdontevictme
Name/Nickname: Brien
Color Level: orange

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? VILLAIN for sure I like pissing people off and making them mad

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? #BIGMOVEZ

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because I'm a good player and I'll be iconic

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Strategic

Who is your Survivor Idol? FairPlay because he is a evil player but also a good player

Will you promise to send confessionals?yes of course

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern?Yes
2507 days 3 hours ago
milquetoast
Name/Nickname: Wes
Color Level: White

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? Villain. I don't give a rat's behind about anyone else. I am here to win. In and out of this game I am a sociopath.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? A bit of both. I don't think you can win with just #BIGMOVEZ all the time. I am here to win! When it suits me to be UTR that's what I will be, but when it comes time for the #BIGMOVEZ:  I love the smell of napalm in the morning .

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Because I will break everyone around me for enjoyment.

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Strategic

Who is your Survivor Idol? Parvati. She is the greatest manipulator the game has ever seen. 

Will you promise to send confessionals? Cross my heart and hope the rest of 'em die

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Why would I sign up if I couldn't.
2504 days 19 hours ago
TylerTheGreat
Name/Nickname: Tyler
Color Level: Blood

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? I would say a hero, just because I'm always giving it my all in comps, and I'm loyal to the folks I give my word to

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? definitely under the radar, just because I love to work from behind the scenes if possible

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? I should be casted because I'm super active and easy to host, and I enjoy playing survivor to the best I can!

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? Definitely physical, but with a hint of strategy as well

Who is your Survivor Idol? I would go with Russell Hantz, just because he is so stealthy and knows how to make calculated moves when need be

Will you promise to send confessionals? Yes

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Yes
2504 days 5 hours ago
BridgetteBlonde
Name/Nickname: Bridgette
Color Level: Orange

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why?: Hero I'm loyal to those I'm close to.

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why?: UTR. Big moves are fun, but the fun doesn't last long when you find yourself with a threat target on your back.

Why do you think you should be apart of this season?: I think I will make the season more fun, and I'm a totally loyal competitor.

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player?: Social. I love talking to people!

Who is your Survivor Idol?: Parvati Shallow, because she flirted her way to the end, which is exactly what I'd do on the show.

Will you promise to send confessionals?: Yassssss

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern?: Yes
2503 days 21 hours ago
cole225
Name/Nickname: Marto.K   
Color Level: orange

Are you a Hero or Villain? Why? I am usually the Hero because i am the ultimate underdog or most liked person in every group game that i have played i have either won as a Hero or i have been voted out because i was the buggest treat with the best social and strategic aspects in the game

Are you a #BIGMOVEZ or a UTR player? Why? I always play the merge UTR so that i can bond with people and get close and form a solid allience heading into the merge . I allie myself usually with 1 big treat until the finale 9 thats when i ususally start making Big Moves that either make me end up on winning or being robed at finale 4/5

Why do you think you should be apart of this season? Cause you need a player like me i'm no pussy and even tough i do think i am a hero i i have an opportunity to advance myself and make my chances better at winning by backstabbing a friend i will do it

Are you a Social, Physical, or Strategic Player? I am Physical usually at the end when i need to be and i am Social and Strategic from the get go

Who is your Survivor Idol? Tony man the guy is a savage Ive watched Cagayan like 5 times and it never disappoints

Will you promise to send confessionals? Always don't want no purple edit haha

Can you attend challenges from 6 PM Eastern-10 PM Eastern? Yes

open group

APPS OPEN JMez's Survivor: Bali [S3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!