This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HUB 2.0

Topic » HUB 2.0

2446 days 14 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Confessional:

I hate to say but the guys are so dominating this competition.. and I keep on improving every week and I hope I get the best photo and the challenge win next week! Cuz I was pretty close to the bottom on my first week but ever since then I have never been in the bottom, had a challenge win, or the best photo so I'm really hoping to change that up.
2446 days 14 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*in a positive way

*goes to the kitchen, grabs an apple juice*
2446 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
Confessional:Everyone, just so you know, I have a legit fear of Michael Jackson. I don't know what it is about his face, but it just scares the living shit out of me (im actually serious, ive been afraid of him my whole life). When he's darksin its fine, but his white face and the weird nose and the big eyes just really creeps me out so I just want everyone to pray for me in this photoshoot this week, thanks :)
2446 days 10 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Confessional: This photoshoot is much harder than I thought since I am not really familiar with David Bowie but I'm really hoping that I can go to Rio
2446 days 3 hours ago
ronnie336
Confessional:

I am soooo happy with how I have been doing lately. It's been very hard to keep up with the guys but I feel like I am one of the top girls.
2444 days 15 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Confessional:

I finally finished in the top 3 in this challenge for the first time and it feels good but I got to congratulate Bridgette for being the only strong female in the competition and I'm super happy.
2444 days 15 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Bridgette <333
2444 days 13 hours ago
JoshBB1999
I am in shock right now. *grabs a drink from the fridge some I'm pissed* I can't believe this
2437 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
Very Very nervous, all I can do is wish Valentin good luck :)

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!