This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HUB 2.0

Topic » HUB 2.0

2451 days 17 hours ago
Tommy123
*Kaitlin looks at Stacey and whispers*
I don't know about you but i think Bridgette should be the one who goes home next because to me she looks ugly
2451 days 17 hours ago
Crocadilly
Stacey:
*nods with Kaitlin*
oh totally

Confessional: I'm hardly listening to Kaitlin at this point. I'm still eyeing Valentina atm. I knew she was going to be a threat with that challenge photo and for sure she just mopped the floor with my crusty ass.
2451 days 17 hours ago
Tommy123
*Kaitlin notices Stacey looking at Valentina photo*

Confessional:
Really Stacey let it go, you lost the challenge to Valentina so what?
2451 days 12 hours ago
Tommy123
*Kaitlin walks over to Valentina*
Hey Val can we talk privately
2451 days 11 hours ago
ronnie336
Confessional:
I'm so glad I did better on the challenge this week. Getting last place last week was rough, but I'm so happy I could improve. Valentina is definitely proving to be a big competitor, so I'm a little nervous.
2451 days 9 hours ago
ronnie336
Bridgette Confessional:
I am so happy I did so well this week and that I'm safe. I can't believe I tied for second. After an okay last week, I am overjoyed at my progress!

*Bridgette returns to the main room and smiles sweetly at the other models*
2451 days 9 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Confessional:

Me and Bridgette are good friends in this game. Not only have we improved our challenge scores but also our photoshoot scores have improved too. I'm so glad I got runner-up.
2451 days 8 hours ago
Montenegro
Confessional:

I'm okay with how I placed.. personally, I loved my photos this week, too! At least the judges enjoyed them enough to keep me in the competition.
2451 days 8 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*walks to the living room*
2451 days 6 hours ago
Tommy123
*Kaitlin walks into the living room and sees James*
Hey James
2451 days 5 hours ago
Russell11
Confessional:Yass, last week I got 2nd, this week I got 1st, my scores have rlly been lit so far. But I do feel bad about eliminating Sean cuz I just don't feel it's my place to be eliminating other models when in truth I'm not the perfect model either, so #RIPSean , hopefully theres no hard feelings :)
2451 days 5 hours ago
Tommy123
(Russell can you message me)
2450 days 19 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Confessional:

Last week I did awesome in panel but this week I'm gonna get the best photo and I'm ready to be number 1 :)
2450 days 19 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*sees Kaitlin* hey Kaitlin
2450 days 18 hours ago
Tommy123
*Kaitlin looks at him and starts flirting with him*
You did really great this week

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!