This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1!

Topic » Week 1!

2483 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2483 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Once I mail everyone we'll get this ball rolling...stay tuned
2483 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Here!
2483 days 16 hours ago
jhoffheat
hey
2483 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Here
2483 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So! I will now be closing the poll. That person will be notified and they will have until 8 PM EST (2 hours) to decide whether or not to accept. At 8 I will post a non live HOH (due to the time)
2483 days 16 hours ago
benp428
Ok
2483 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Noted.
2483 days 16 hours ago
benp428
Did u announce it yet
2483 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
K!
2483 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
The winner has been notified
2483 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Also, to clear 2 things up:

(1) In order to keep the Temptation winner anonymous, their name will still be added to the polls every week but any votes cast for them will not count, obviously.

(2) In regards to the strike system, I have no issues with throwing comps but please let me know so that you'll be excused and will not receive a strike. Whoever tells me that they are throwing will remain anonymous as well. Strikes are only given out to those who no show and are never ever active (last season had several of them)
2483 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Houseguests! The first temptation of the season HAS been accepted. But as you know, every temptation comes with a consequence...

Last season, a twist called "First Impressions" was unleashed on premiere night. Houseguests had to vote out someone when they had only known the cast for a few hours...Joey was the victim of this and he never got a chance to even compete in an HOH!

With that being said............Welcome Joey (joey65409) back into the game for redemption!
2483 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
I'm back!
2483 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
Noted!
2483 days 16 hours ago
jhoffheat
Woah!!!

open group

MJF Big Brother 2: Temptations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!