This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 9!

Topic » Week 9!

2448 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2448 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Well firstly, congratulations on making it to the final 4. Last season Nolan, Clay, Israel, and Jerry stood where you did and I announced that there would be a final 3 instead of final 2 on finale night!! Yeah well that's not happening this season...

Anyways,

Tomorrow I will go attending a Shawn Mendes concert so I will post a NON LIVE comp tomorrow afternoon and it will have a 24 hours deadline. Thursday I have student orientation until 6 so that'll be the deadline for nominations. Everything will pick back up Friday (technically)!

Here's a layout:
Tomorrow (Wednesday): HOH Posted at noon, 24 hours deadline.

Thursday: HOH results at noon. Nominations will be due by 6:30. Idk if I'll be home so I will post a POV when I get home.....it COULD be live but highly unlikely....

Friday: POV remakes & we'll get back to our regular schedule.....
2448 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
AHH I SAW SHAWN MENDES IN CONCERT LAST YEAR SO GOOOD
2447 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Welcome to your final 4 HOH. The winner of this will secure themselves a spot in the final 3!! No Pressure.

Kasey, as outgoing HOH you cannot compete...

This HOH is called "Match The Jury" and here's how it works....it's the classic game of Match but you will have to match the faces of those who you've back stabbed, betrayed, and pissed off AKA the jury!

Whoever does it in the fastest time will win HOH! You have 24 hours to do so so make sure you get the perfect score!

*WARNING: THE TIME STARTS IMMEDIATELY AS YOU LOAD THE PAGE SO BE READY*

link: https://matchthememory.com/mjfbb2HOH
2446 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
It's time to find out our winner aka the only one who did the challenge lol...

With that being said..
CONGRATULATIONS BEN YOU ARE THE NEW HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD AND YOU HAVE SECURED YOURSELF A SPOT IN THE FINAL 3!!

You have till 7:30 TONIGHT to make your nominations!
2446 days 21 hours ago
benp428
:):):):)
2446 days 18 hours ago
benp428
I have decided to nominate you Tom and Jacob
Tbh it all comes down to veto
GL everyone
2446 days 15 hours ago
jhoffheat
hmmm idk y I'm up that wasn't part of our deal?
2445 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*POV CHECK IN*
2445 days 18 hours ago
benp428
Here
2445 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Here
2445 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Comp will be posted at 6:05
2445 days 18 hours ago
jhoffheat
Here
2445 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Welcome everyone to the Power of Veto competition. For this comp we will be playing a game of dodgeball.

Everyone will start w 3 strikes. Each round you will MAIL one of 3 choice.
First is *throws ball (at “insert name). - This means you’re throwing your dodgeball at a specific person. If it’s a hit, and the person that got hit will lose a strike.

The second is deflects. If you suspect someone is gonna throw a ball at you, you can deflect it. This means that whoever threw a dodgeball, will lose the strike instead. But beware, if no one threw a ball at you that round and you said deflect, then you lose the strike.

Last one is *do nothing* Which, well, you do nothing.
You will have 1 minute to send me what you're gonna do. If you don't send on time then you will automatically be doing nothing.

Everyone Understand?

Credit: DanielzSnooz
2445 days 18 hours ago
jhoffheat
ight
2445 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
So we mail you one of the choices each round?

open group

MJF Big Brother 2: Temptations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!