This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3 / ELIMINATION

Topic » Week 3 / ELIMINATION

2494 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
14 gorgeous ladies stand before me. But I only have 13 photos in my hands; each photo represents a model that is safe and will continue in the running for Kara's Top Model. The model that does not get a photo must pack her belongings immediately and leave the competition.

So... who gets Photo Of The Week?

The first name I am going to call is ...
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
BRENDINA with a score of 33.7! Congrats, you showed major improvement! You're still in the running to becoming Kara's Top Model :)
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
Runner-up for best photo goes to...
SHANNA with a score of 32.5! 3rd, 4th, and now 2nd...will next week be your week? great job, girl
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
next is...
WENDY with 32.2!
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
coming in 4th is...
AUGUSTINE with a score of 30.7!
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
rounding off the top 5 is...
POCAHONTAS with 30 points! this is back to the model we loved week 1; nice job :)
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
next is...
NATALIE with 26.5 points!
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
JUDITH with 26.2! Jojo and I just thought your photo was okay, but luckily you were Joshlyn's favorite. well done!
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
CHARLOTTE with a score of 24.5!
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
next is...
ASHANTI with 24 points! you really stepped up your game and i am so happy to see you not in bottom 3 this week. keep it up!
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
MALAYSIA with 21.8!
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
also safe is...
XIMENA with 21 points! i'm a big fan of yours from week to week but not all the judges see what i see. keep pushing yourself and learn from the critiques.
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
Three beautiful Ladies stand before me.... Stella, Alisa, and Kitty. But only one of you can be safe from the bottom 2......
STELLA with 20! Congratulations you're still in the running for becoming Kara's Top Model.
2494 days 19 hours ago
brenelle1120
*looks at Alisa and Kitty*
2494 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
Will Alisa and Kitty please step forward....

Alisa, I'm surprised to see you here and it kind of worries me that you aren't consistent...you went from 1st to middle of the pack and now the bottom 2. this week none of us were impressed with your look and one judge actually said you "sunk" in this challenge...

and Kitty, you were here week 1 but blew two of the judges away last week. in this challenge all the judges just thought it looked too fake, hated the set, and let you know that it takes more than just a beautiful girl to be a model...

So who stays?
ALISA with 16 points. Congrats, you are still in the running for Kara's Top Model. Please join the other girls.

Kitty, this just doesn't seem like the right time for you. We feel like you need more experience and coaching than the other girls, but please know you were a pleasure to have. Thank you for being here and good luck <3
2494 days 19 hours ago
presea6789
*Hugs Kitty*

Good luck girl ..

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!